What's new

Hyderabad named as 3rd best city in the world

But its still called Secunderabad with its own postal address.

There's a chinese resuarant in the vicinity of Paradise circle which is superb as well.

Because it is a twin city, however for all practical purposes it is Hyderabad! :)

Paradise, Bavarchi, Hyderabad House :D

Man those biryanis, I miss them :lol:
I miss them too, stopped eating non-veg :(

And do they still have the midnight biryani concept ? :lol: The buffet used to start at 12 AM!! Loved the 1.5 years I lived in Hyderabad :D That city has great potential to become world class.
Live and kicking :)

next time dehli and mumbai will be declared safest place for women in the world by indian media :woot:

Also Karachi is the safest city.....and Pakistan most desired place for tourists...:D

Was in Hyderabad for a week, didn't get time for Biriyani in Paradise, will be there again in December. Anyone up for a get together?

Yey!! and my 4000th post in PDF. :whistle:

Since you are telling.....Congratulations

Great news...right now I'm in sècunderabad.. Hyderabad is a great city to visit..The Film city, Snow world, Birla Planetorium, Lumbini park, Golkhonda palace, NTR garden, Charminar are a pleasure to visit :)

Number 1 is truly number 1!! Sanfrancisco is awesome!

Paradise, Bavarchi, Hyderabad House :D

Man those biryanis, I miss them :lol:

And do they still have the midnight biryani concept ? :lol: The buffet used to start at 12 AM!! Loved the 1.5 years I lived in Hyderabad :D That city has great potential to become world class.

After biryani did you go to the end of the street to that Pan boutique shop? :D Coming from South India, that was the first time I had had frozen pan :D MAN! Was delicious! :D

Its talking about to visit. Not live. Its not just about the buildings and the infrastructure. Hyderabad anyway has pretty good infrastructure. Yes it is not in league with Sanfrancisco though.

aah..!!..i didn't know about that pan shop bro......koi nahi next time in december...thanks for lettin me know btw.

My brother works in Microsoft in the Us and he sometimes travel to India for bussiness or meetings and once he had to visit Hyderabad . He always used to say me that after residing in US for the past one decade he wont be able to live in India but when he visited Hyderabad he was soooo amazed , he was so happy to see a city where he could live in India and i beleive him .

Back
Top Bottom