What's new

Hyderabad named as 3rd best city in the world

Secunderabad comes under GHMC which should clear your doubts :)

Go to Bawarchi at RTC X roads next time... :tup:

But its still called Secunderabad with its own postal address.

There's a chinese resuarant in the vicinity of Paradise circle which is superb as well.

Was in Hyderabad for a week, didn't get time for Biriyani in Paradise, will be there again in December. Anyone up for a get together?

Yey!! and my 4000th post in PDF. :whistle:

man probably i can join you in december after semester exams.........what say??..lets meet up.

Hyderabad=Biryani.
gosht-pulao-recipe.jpg

Not agree .... In world there are many city who deserved to be on 3rd but any Indian city ???.. sorry no..

Number 1 is truly number 1!! Sanfrancisco is awesome!

Paradise, Bavarchi, Hyderabad House :D

Man those biryanis, I miss them :lol:

And do they still have the midnight biryani concept ? :lol: The buffet used to start at 12 AM!! Loved the 1.5 years I lived in Hyderabad :D That city has great potential to become world class.

whatever man.....i just took the bus from begumpet and went there....though i had to wait for sometime since hotel was full....finally waiter arranged a table at second floor i guess......though biryani was really the best.

After biryani did you go to the end of the street to that Pan boutique shop? :D Coming from South India, that was the first time I had had frozen pan :D MAN! Was delicious! :D

Not agree .... In world there are many city who deserved to be on 3rd but any Indian city ???.. sorry no..

Its talking about to visit. Not live. Its not just about the buildings and the infrastructure. Hyderabad anyway has pretty good infrastructure. Yes it is not in league with Sanfrancisco though.

Was in Hyderabad for a week, didn't get time for Biriyani in Paradise, will be there again in December. Anyone up for a get together?

Yey!! and my 4000th post in PDF. :whistle:

Yes, we can have a get together, congrats on your 4000th post..

next time dehli and mumbai will be declared safest place for women in the world by indian media :woot:

Back
Top Bottom