What's new

Husband sets wife on fire in Pakistan 'honour killing'

Pakistani man sets wife on fire. According to Indian media do they also reports crimes committed by attaching nationality

You missed this one

Indian man sets his pregnant wife on fire

Two wrongs does not make it right. You cannot reply to this horrific tragedy by justifying it by quoting anothersimilar tragedy in India. We are not playing cricket and keeping a score !

Last edited:
Two wrongs does not make it right. You cannot reply to this horrific tragedy by justifying by quoting another tragedy in India. Ee are not playing cricket and keep a score !

Read, it again I condemn the heinous act.

Some will not object, it is part of their Islam.

Pakistani man sets wife on fire. According to Indian media do they also reports crimes committed by attaching nationality

You missed this one

Indian man sets his pregnant wife on fire

Love the Indians when the report the heinous crime of a disgusting man in Pakistan setting his wife on fire this is how they report it.

PAKISTANI MAN SETS HIS WIFE ON FIRE

SAME SITE ALSO REPORTS

DRUNKEN MAN ALEGEDLY SETS PRGNANAT WIFE ON FIRE. INDIAN NATIONALITY MISSING FROM THIS REPORT.

Love the op who conveniently missed the crime where Indian national killed a pregnant wife, but felt compelled to start a topic about the crime in Pakistan while ignoring 100s of the same in India Hypocrite.
Drunk Man Allegedly Sets Pregnant Wife on Fire in Odisha

I think you are being over sensitive, an Indian website will have to spell out that the incident took place in Pakistan. not many Indians would make sense of it if just Multan was mentioned. Indians will also know where Odisha is and the fact that no foreign name is mentioned would indicate that the incident happened in India. A Pakistani or other foreign report on the same incident will either mention Indian or India in the article to make sense to its readers. Not everything is a conspiracy.

Pakistan authorities must arrest this terrorists who killed his wife, he should think first and calm to discuss with wife peacefully. It is high successful method than burning whole body.

Uneducated Pakistanis have no common sense, they must be arrested soon if crime is found.

i won't be too hard on him. he is a male chauvunist with his sense of insecurity. he is not the first or the last.
hope he is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law

This is why education is important. Thankfully, with changing social thought. I believe that incidents such as this will decrease in the coming years.
Yes,the education is so important.

I'm Sara.I'm from China.Welcome to add my Skype.
My Skype:sara.wang127

I have to say members disappoint me. The way people talk here, you would think Pakistan is the only country in the world with abused women.

The old story, women killed by man in the West, "oh what a bad man", killed by a man in Pakistan, "oh what terrible people". As it is, the facts seem to be that the men were abusers. The poor woman was not killed for "honour". She was killed because she had the bad luck of being married the @$$ hole abusers. Control and oppressions is an abusers MO regardless of origin.

I have read law reports where a woman was killed or assualted by a partner for tiny things, hair being undone, interrupting when sports is on, going out too late.......in England. Does that make all or even most Brits abusers?

And many liberal secular pakistanis blame islam & muslims for all the shit in their 3rd rate secular republic. Honor killing is a cultural shit from pre-islamic pagan custom of this region and has nothing to do with islam. Hope muslims in pakistan point that out to their secular liberal countrymen. Btw BD is also a similar 3rd rate secular shithole with secular liberals with abominate cultural practices running wild.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom