What's new

Husband jailed after DNA evidence reveals he r*ped his wife

Wait what? So instead of him giving her allowance or legal custody of property, she should just steal from him because it’s her ‘right’? - the question in motive here is MY understanding of right and wrongs and YOUR understanding of it is completely different.

There is some serious lack of understanding on your part alright. On the one hand you say:

Let me put it to you like this, a wife has a right over her husband’s wealth, so if she starts stealing from him even though it is her right - would you not class that as stealing?

Which means that a wife has rights over her husband's wealth and hence it is her property just as much as the husband's in which case the concept of stealing cannot exist. Else it means she just doesn't have rights over the property!!!

Now, please, make up your mind.

Domestic violence.
that is just giving it a nicer name, dont you think?
in that light you could call a rape out of marriage as "Non-Consensual Sex"

rape is rape, inside or outside of marriage,

that is just giving it a nicer name, dont you think?
in that light you could call a rape out of marriage as "Non-Consensual Sex"

rape is rape, inside or outside of marriage,

It is irrelevant what I 'think'. It is divine law that says non-consensual sex is RAPE. On the one hand you were preaching Islamic law and concepts, on the other hand it appears you have no idea of religion....which is what I had suspected right from the beginning.

Sadly, people like you and your 'versions' are exactly what is spreading misinformation about the beautiful concept of Islam.

It is irrelevant what I 'think'. It is divine law that says non-consensual sex is RAPE. On the one hand you were preaching Islamic law and concepts, on the other hand it appears you have no idea of religion....which is what I had suspected right from the beginning.

Sadly, people like you and your 'versions' are exactly what is spreading misinformation about the beautiful concept of Islam.
unfortunately people like you also spread around an extremist and patriarchal view of Islam, to bring down such a beautiful religion.

Last edited:
unfortunately people like you also spread around and extremist and patriarchal view of Islam, to bring down such a beautiful religion.
Every single Divine religion is patriarchal!
Are all the Divine religion wrong or the religion of feminism is wrong?

Every single Divine religion is patriarchal!
Are all the Divine religion wrong or the religion of feminism is wrong?
I dont know about other religions, but Islam aint patriarchal, however our ulemas and other male members try to distort Islam to make it seems Patriarchal

All the feminists here, all the nonsense folks here, ever wonder why God is a "He" and not a "She"??? Ever wonder why a man was made by God and upon his request for a companion only was a woman made? Ever wonder why none of the Prophets or messengers was a "Woman"??

Ofcourse not, because you are devoid of logical reasoning. No matter what anyone says, these are facts which cannot be altered or changed. Those who think there is concept of Rape within the sanctity of marriage in Islam are those who want to create their own version of Islam based on the false concept of feminism!!!

All the feminists here, all the nonsense folks here, ever wonder why God is a "He" and not a "She"??? Ever wonder why a man was made by God and upon his request for a companion only was a woman made? Ever wonder why none of the Prophets or messengers was a "Woman"??

Ofcourse not, because you are devoid of logical reasoning. No matter what anyone says, these are facts which cannot be altered or changed. Those who think there is concept of Rape within the sanctity of marriage in Islam are those who want to create their own version of Islam based on the false concept of feminism!!!

Martial rape exists. It is not domestic violence. It is abusing ‘a right’ which needs to be respected. There is no honour in it.

I dont know about other religions, but Islam aint patriarchal, however our ulemas and other male members try to distort Islam to make it seems Patriarchal
Please prove how Islam is not a patriarchal religion?
Or any of the Divine religions are not Patriarchal?

It’ll be a different story if it happens to their sister
Laws are not made for the individuals but for the whole society.

Sometimes it does happen that due to some laws particular individuals of the society do suffer BUT society as a whole do benefits from these very same laws.

"O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted." (Al Hujaraat)

"And for women are rights over men similar to those of men over women." [Quran 2:228]

"Who so does that which is right, and believes, whether male or female, him or her will We quicken to happy life." [Quran 16:97]

Martial rape exists. It is not domestic violence. It is abusing ‘a right’ which needs to be respected. There is no honour in it.

If martial rape exist,then does:
  • Martial Robbery
  • Martial Stealing
  • Martial Abduction
  • Martial Extortion
also exist?Tell me.

Laws are not made for the individuals but for the whole society.

Sometimes it does happen that due to some laws particular individuals of the society do suffer BUT society as a whole do benefits from these very same laws.

Er

If martial rape exist,then does:
  • Martial Robbery
  • Martial Stealing
  • Martial Abduction
  • Martial Extortion
also exist?Tell me.

It’s not martial but it still exists and is still legally and morally wrong.

"O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted." (Al Hujaraat)

"And for women are rights over men similar to those of men over women." [Quran 2:228]

"Who so does that which is right, and believes, whether male or female, him or her will We quicken to happy life." [Quran 16:97]

“…And due to the wives is similar to what is expected of them, according to what is reasonable. But the men have a degree over them [in responsibility and authority]. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise." [Quran 2: 228]

“Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth…” [Quran 4:34]

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “If a man calls his wife to bed and she refuses for no reason and he spends the night angry with her, then the angels will curse her until the morning.”

Source: Sahih Bukhari 3065, Sahih Muslim 1436, Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “It is not permitted for a woman to fast when her husband is present without his permission, or to admit anyone into his house without his permission. And whatever she spends (in charity) of his wealth without his consent, ….” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4899; Muslim, 1026)

Ibn Maajah (1853) and al-Bayhaqi (14711) narrated that ‘Abdullah ibn Abi Awfa said: When Mu‘aadh ibn Jabal came from Syria, he prostrated to the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), who said, “What is this, O Mu‘aadh?” He said, I went to Syria and saw them prostrating to their archbishops and patriarchs, and I wanted to do that for you. The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said, “Do not do that. If I were to command anyone to prostrate to anyone other than Allah, I would have commanded women to prostrate to their husbands. By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, no woman can fulfil her duty towards Allah until she fulfils her duty towards her husband. If he asks her (for intimacy) even if she is on her camel saddle, she should not refuse.

It’s not martial but it still exists and is still legally and morally wrong.

NO its not rape because it was done within the confines of marriage in which both party consent to physical intimacy.
And in many countries and cultures it is not wrong neither morally nor legally.

Back
Top Bottom