What's new

Husain Haqqani to Pakistan: Stop competing with India and start focusing on our own welfare

20 years ago, you were also like Sudan.
simple advice for dimwits:
Look up India's GDP - 20 years ago

So learn to know your place on the planet.
Read History of India

Mr. Clinton's pictures should be put on top of Nehru or Gandhi's. They built the initial India of today, Bill Clinton alone created the India of the future by donating millions of jobs, investments and all.
Look up P.V.N. Rao's reform

So yea, give quarter of that to Pakistan and see if you can compare. And even then, they are still bound to be your rival starting in the next 5 years, in terms of educated labor and all.
55 years of Non-Nato Ally, Prime US Ally - Barely can stand up to the GDP of Mumbai city.

You are about to compete with over a 100 million hard working and smart labor, similar to India. We'll see how it fares over the next few decades.
Look up the educated labor force of India...

And the security situation at this point in Pakistan is an Indian Magic. Tell RAW to stop terrorism inside Pakistan and there will be peace inside Pakistan!!
Look for facts.

"There is anxiety in Pakistan about everything that puts India at the centre on global stage," said former Pakistan's ambassador to the US Husain Haqqani to NDTV, adding that the anxiety will remain "as long as we continue to believe that Pakistan's future lies in constant competition and rivalry with India". His message to Pakistan, "stop competing with India and start focusing on our own welfare".
I don't believe this piece of trash was our ambassador to the US....any self respecting Pakistani would never demean his country at the expense of India...I mean seriously what is Haqqani trying to prove here?????????

Yes, indeed. When we have Hindutwa fanaticism infecting your intellect that is expected. Look at the image below. This is India 2015. How you guy's can come here with children starving to death in India and lecture Pakistan is beyond me. Do you have any shame or has the Hindutwa disease so infected your minds that you have no sense of decency left. Now go and friggin feed these starving Indian babies. While your at at ask that bas*tard HH to throw a few dollars to help you feed them. You wicked disgusting people. Look at this baby. Spare some pity please. Have some humanity.

StarvationIndia_Reuters.jpg

Starving in India, Latest News Starving in India - Firstpost

This is exactly the dysfunctional mindset that HH talks about. ;)

Anyway, I assume you are a Pakistani kabaili who has done reverse hijarat to a kaffir country (against both Islam and two nation theory).

I can ask you to obsess about your "badal" with the neighboring kabila, obsess with your kabilas on both sides of the non existent Durand line, millions of kabailis who have died since 1979, millions of them refugees, the few thousand Taliban taking over the kabaili areas of millions of armed but hapless Pushtuns, the hundreds of thousands of IDPs that no one cares about, the Pashtun Taliban on both sides and it's deeds, the bachchabaazi that seems to happen on both sides, the "fort of Islam" that your country is, the ISIS, AQ, LET, LEJ, Boko Haram, Al Shabab, Sipah-E-Sahaba...

Millions of Muslims running away to non Muslim lands for refuge while the fort of Islam sits on its thumbs!

Frankly I couldn't care less. We have nothing to do with you kabailis, you are not even Indic people and should obsess with your Tajik and Uzbek and other neighbors who have treated you so nicely throughout history. We would rather have a buffer between us and the fanaticism and darkness that lies beyond the Indus.

I know it is difficult for you to stop obsessing about us. Just know, we don't give a friggin damn and your kind means nothing to us.

we should not compare ourselves with India. it is five times bigger country with more resources. we have some serious issues like Kashmir etc. and that always comes in.

Lol. The way I see it, it seems to be more of Indians following Pakistanis around everywhere. Just have a look at this forum, thn compare with how many Pakistanis are on "indian" forums.

Lol. The way I see it, it seems to be more of Indians following Pakistanis around everywhere. Just have a look at this forum, thn compare with how many Pakistanis are on "indian" forums.
That's because India has more population and high internet penetration rate than Pakistan.

yes plz compare and also compare how many pakistanis lined up for indian visas and in indian hospitals,sometimes we treat pakistanis for free.

yes plz compare and also compare how many pakistanis lined up for indian visas and in indian hospitals,sometimes we treat pakistanis for free.

I do charity too yet I seek no reward or gratitude. Treating Pakistanis free is a good thing. I know Pakistanis who invited their indian relatives from India and got them houses and well paying jobs in Karachi. Do you see me boasting?

I do charity too yet I seek no reward or gratitiation. Treating Pakistanis free is a good thing. I know Pakistanis who invited their indian relatives from India and got them houses and well paying jobs in Karachi. Do you see me boasting?
Not me but you.It was you who was wondering the number of indians on pak forum.

Not Maharastra, Mumbai's GDP itself is about to cross the GDP of whole of Pakistan lol. Maharastra has crossed Pakistan long time back.

but still highest number of poor population is of india if i am not wrong 65% of indians are living below poverty level and farmers committing suicides in Mighty indian economy

That's because India has more population and high internet penetration rate than Pakistan.

doesnt change the fact that Indians, who are supposedly superior to us low creature,s are so morbidly obsessed with us that they seem to flood our forums and gry tell us how obsessed we are with them..

Not me but you.It was you who was wondering the number of indians on pak forum.

Yeah why are they blessing us with their graceful presence when they could be out there conqueroing the world?

Many Indian forums outright ban all Pakistanis. This forum cant do that. Revenues.

but still highest number of poor population is of india if i am not wrong 65% of indians are living below poverty level and farmers committing suicides in Mighty indian economy

Old numbers dear friend.

Millennium Development Goals Report 2015: India on track in reducing poverty - The Hindu
India has halved its incidence of poverty, from 49.4 per cent in 1994 to 24.7 per cent in 2011, ahead of the 2015 deadline.

That is Indian might, where we are reducing poverty ahead of schedule. Unlike Pakistan.

Below the line: Increasing poverty affecting 40% population, says report - The Express Tribune

Rising poverty in Pakistan

Again stop slapping youselves in the face.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom