What's new

Husain Haqqani to Pakistan: Stop competing with India and start focusing on our own welfare

Before we continue to discuss, I want to make sure that I am talking to a civilized person and not a Hindu fanatic supporting terrorism inside India where Hindu fanatics kill Muslims and Christians in hundreds of thousands of numbers over many decades, so please answer me:

Do you denounce mass murders of Muslims and Christians done by Hindu extremists from the BJP, Shiv Sena and RSS?
The whole world is crying because of Hindu terrorism.:enjoy:

Top 10 quotes from PM Modi's speech at Silicon Valley event:
  1. It's a great pleasure to be here in California. It is one of the last places in the world to see the sun set. But, it is here that new ideas see the first light of the day.
  2. I have met many of you in Delhi and New York, and on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. These are the new neighborhoods of our new world.
  3. If Facebook were a country, it would be the third most populous one and the most connected.
  4. Google today has made teachers less awe-inspiring and grandparents more idle. Twitter has turned everyone into a reporter.
  5. The status that now matters is not whether you are awake or asleep, but whether you are online or offline. The most fundamental debate for our youth is the choice between Android, iOS or Windows.
  6. From computing to communication, entertainment to education, from printing documents to printing products, and, now to internet of things, it's been a long journey in a short time.
  7. When a small craftsman in a village in India brings a smile to a customer looking at his phone on a metro ride in New York; When a heart patient in a remote hospital in Kyrgyz Republic is treated by doctors sitting in Delhi, as I saw in Bishkek, we know we are creating something that has fundamentally changed our lives.
  8. We are expanding our public Wi-Fi hotspots. For example, we want to ensure that free Wi Fi is not only there in airport lounges, but also on our railway platforms. Teaming up with Google, we will cover 500 railway stations in a short time.
  9. When you think of the exponential speed and scale of expansion of social media or a service, you have to believe that it is equally possible to rapidly transform the lives of those who have long stood on the margins of hope. So, friends out of this conviction was born the vision of Digital India.
  10. We want to free our citizens from the burden of excessive paper documents in every office. We want paperless transactions. We will set up a digital locker for every citizen to store personal documents that can be shared across departments.

Our neighbors will be upset.. There was not talks about toilets

Bin laden is a construction Giant......
they're into demolition also

oww1.jpg

Osama_bin_Laden_portrait.jpg

:usflag::pakistan:

Just Indian IT export in 2014 was $100 bn much more than net Pakistan export

The whole world is crying because of Hindu terrorism.:enjoy:
Pakistani keep crying about RSS but I am yet to see any international institute declaring them as terrorist organisation. In fact there is not a single Hindu/Sikh/Christian/Buddhist/Jain group in any such list :)

Pakistan to Hussain haqqani, shut up traitor you should be tried for treason.

Hence, Stop competing with India and clean up the dead rat so you won't smell it any more.
Don't worry we are cleaning up the rented rats dead or alive then we will come for their masters who they. Worship.

Hussain haqaani the man that RAN away fom Pakistan on a promise to return.

and gives lectures and charges money for them to diss Pakistan.

Pakistan is full of Islamic terrorists, the bin laden country.

Russia invested 100 billion, UAE will invest 75, Japan 33, check trade volumes with China even.

India, China aim to boost trade volume to $100 billion by 2015 - thenews.com.pk
Another indiot in this forum.

no, sorry.. your islamic ones are the worst kind of terrorists on earth, there are no comparisons to be made between islamic terror and anyone else.

here's a list of groups operating in Pakistan:
Domestic Organisations

1. Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP)

2. Lashkar-e-Omar (LeO)

3. Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan (SSP)

4. Tehreek-e-Jaferia Pakistan (TJP)

5. Tehreek-e-Nafaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammadi(TNSM)

6. Lashkar-eJhangvi (LeJ)

7. Sipah-e-Muhammad Pakistan (SMP)

8. Jamaat-ul-Fuqra

9. Nadeem Commando

10. Popular Front for Armed Resistance

11. Muslim United Army

12. Harkat-ul-Mujahideen Al-alami(HuMA)

Trans-national Organisations
    1. Hizb-ul-Mujahideen (HM)

2. Harkat-ul-Ansar (HuA, presently known as Harkat-ul Mujahideen)

3. Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT)

4. Jaish-e-Mohammad Mujahideen E-Tanzeem (JeM)

5. Harkat-ul Mujahideen (HuM, previously known as Harkat-ul-Ansar)

6. Al Badr

7. Jamait-ul-Mujahideen (JuM)

8. Lashkar-e-Jabbar (LeJ)

9. Harkat-ul-Jehad-al-Islami(HUJI)

10. Muttahida Jehad Council (MJC)

11. Al Barq

12. Tehrik-ul-Mujahideen

13. Al Jehad

14. Jammu & Kashir National Liberation Army

15. People’s League

16. Muslim Janbaz Force

17. Kashmir Jehad Force

18. Al Jehad Force (combines Muslim Janbaz Force and Kashmir Jehad Force)

19. Al Umar Mujahideen

20. Mahaz-e-Azadi

21. Islami Jamaat-e-Tulba

22. Jammu & Kashmir Students Liberation Front

23. Ikhwan-ul-Mujahideen

24. Islamic Students League

25. Tehrik-e-Hurriat-e-Kashmir

26. Tehrik-e-Nifaz-e-Fiqar Jafaria

27. Al Mustafa Liberation Fighters

28. Tehrik-e-Jehad-e-Islami

29. Muslim Mujahideen

30. Al Mujahid Force

31. Tehrik-e-Jehad

32. Islami Inquilabi Mahaz
besides, Pakistan is where this guy was operating from:
Osama_bin_Laden_portrait.jpg

Watch out indiot they all are coming to screw you.

And we will help them all to attain Jannat. :drag:
Yes they will go to jannah after sending you to narakh, imagine you criminate yourselves here and then burn there too, wow what a consistency...hahahahahaha

you and your family is at greater risk than me. :coffee:

yup, we'll all burn in eternal hellfire. :rofl:
Me and my family is chilling and enjoying our lives in Pakistan, don't worry you should start worrying about yourself, what goes around comes around.

Sure buddy, here it is. Sorry for the older link earlier. It seems to be dysfunctional now, just like some people obsessed with "Hindutwa" when so much is happening within the world of Islam, their very own Ummah of which they are the self acclaimed "fort of Islam".

Why do they pick on us Pakistanis? - The Express Tribune
Fckin indiots have nothing else to do, I m scared about one billion psychos are living at our eastern border, what a mess we have there.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom