What's new

Hurriyat rejects Pakistan High Commission's invitation for Eid Milan: reports!

its just a form of protest that Kashmir was not discussed in Ufa talks...

That is thing, we decide, when to start..when to stop talking to you...we make the rules.
Hssh! Don't speak that much truth. Hardcoded ultra-nationalists might explode out of anger! :disagree:

just 3 months before July. In 23rd March 2015. :)

You don't make any rules. It shows that you idiots are inconsistent in your policies towards Pakistan. You failed to create any policy towards Pakistan. You failed to bully Pakistan on any issue and come back to talks after a little bit of spanking and failure to bully. You back out of talks again. It would be you who would run back to us for talks. :)

We are consistent in creating this inconsistency to rephrase it for you.. But im curious, how exactly did you spank us?

just 3 months before July. In 23rd March 2015. :)

You don't make any rules. It shows that you idiots are inconsistent in your policies towards Pakistan. You failed to create any policy towards Pakistan. You failed to bully Pakistan on any issue and come back to talks after a little bit of spanking and failure to bully. You back out of talks again. It would be you who would run back to us for talks. :)

On the very consistent in our policy with Pakistan..And there is only one rule with regards to Pakistan.

Talks.. no talks, war..no war, terrorism.no terrorism.

You are not getting jack from us.

And Our History is a witness to that.

You are not getting jack from us.

And except a sniper bullet you are not getting anything from us. We would make you run away from the talks again this time too only to make you crawl back to talks. :lol:

But im curious, how exactly did you spank us?

By responding each and every act of aggression with equal aggression. By making 56 inch chest a complete failure on indo-pak issues. :)

And except a sniper bullet you are not getting anything from us. We would make you run away from the talks again this time too only to make you crawl back to talks. :lol:

By responding each and every act of aggression with equal aggression. By making 56 inch chest a complete failure on indo-pak issues. :)

You need to ask your army about casualties then. And if they don't give the figure then I will give and I'm sure its not even close to equal aggression by Pak.

It was bound to happen. No wonder why I didn't take yesterday's pathetic personal insults seriously. :lol:

So who is a 'Bharwa' now? @Areesh

I have already asked him to join the insult spree. :cheers:

If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them.
Luke 6:29 (Holy Bible) :yay:[/QUOTEo]

Sri sri ravi shankar said that to understand the value of life one must visit a terminally ill ward, to understand filth and abuse one should visit a red light district - looks like you found a couple of them on pdf..

:omghaha:

But we satisfied your Bangle wearing Army With the same size of Dicks 4 times :rofl:

Really?? Where? In your puny little as$. :D

Can you imagine that :rofl: Four Fu***g times :rofl: And they really enjoyed it. :lol:

So you are proud that your army f*cked you 4 times. Nice. :D

And yes we are proud that we Cut a country in two halves and yet you can't do a sh!t baby such a disgrace and shameful beggar country. :omghaha: Yet you are crying for years on Kashmir anbd we strill won't talk Poor Pakistanis and also we dictated our rules on you by talking only about Mumbai and you still can't do anything on that.:yay::omghaha:

LOL bharati running to 1971. So typical of bharati rats nowadays. :lol:

You need to ask your army about casualties then. And if they don't give the figure then I will give and I'm sure its not even close to equal aggression by Pak.

I am sure you can provide some fake figures from your military. But as per neutral sources, it is you who had greater military casualties. Your "brave" military killed more of our civilians though. :)

2014–15 India–Pakistan border skirmishes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And you really think that your bhagora pan to run out of talks and then coming back to same talks has worked for you guys. :lol:
he he he its called rejection but your false ego cant accept it even after noumrus rejection by one and all still you are free to imagaine what you want realities and facts wont change just because you dont want to beleve them :haha:

Its really Sad that Pakistan is Fighting against India for such a bunch of Backstabbers ...

This Inspite of Pakistanis virtually destroying its country for these Thankless People ...

Pakistan trade us , lets be good neighbor... Helps us Indians grow and we'll help you back to grow...

Moral - You never fight someone else's Battle.

he he he its called rejection but your false ego cant accept it even after noumrus rejection by one and all still you are free to imagaine what you want realities and facts wont change just because you dont want to beleve them :haha:

And you are free to run away from talks only to crawl back to dialogue table 4 months later. :haha:

So is huriyat attending an indian sponsored eid party?

If they're upset with nawaz led govt it doesn't mean they are happy with india either. And they are very rightful to be upset with nawaz after he stood them up not once but twice.

In a way, Gilani move is a good thing for Pakistan because it's gonna ratchet up domestic pressure on pmln big time. I can only imagine what they might be going through right now trying to explain this to the media and the National assembly.

Ya, you have your anologies reversed.

We don't run..we shoo you away, when you start chewing up the rug( indulging in terrorirsm.)

When we whistle, you come running back.

Why ?
Because there is nothing you can offer, that we want and what you want, is not on offer.

Back
Top Bottom