What's new

Hurriyat rejects Pakistan High Commission's invitation for Eid Milan: reports!

In Norwegian we have a famous saying:

"He who laughs last laughs best." :omghaha:

So to all you wannabe pro-Kashmiris; enjoy your Eid Milan Party without Hurriyat Leaders after all! I take all your pathetic attempts of personal insults in this thread for granted! :sarcastic:
Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi

Yeah I noticed you were like this in that thread ....
Top-10-Famous-Dialogues-From-Bollywood-Top-10-Villains-9.jpg

And now you are like ....
1597112.jpg

I don't. But this time I quoted directly from one of Pakistan's most read English newspaper to avoid being called a traitor. :pakistan:

You are a traitor and Nawaz did sell out the Hurriyat when he met with Modi :D

Pakistan will liberate Kashmir from the clutches of the Baniya Hindus even if it means that every last Pakistani dies trying. The K in Pakistan stands for Kashmir :pakistan:

I just witnessed a poetic justice I suppose.
It was bound to happen. No wonder why I didn't take yesterday's pathetic personal insults seriously. :lol:

Pakistan High commissioner was about to host Hurriyat leaders for iftar dinner 2 - 3 days before Nawaz - Modi meeting during SCO. It was Indian demand to cancel the meeting and avoid raising the Kashmir issue during SCO, if NS wants to meet Modi. Pak govt accepted.
So who is a 'Bharwa' now? @Areesh

Check this one..:enjoy:
I have already asked him to join the insult spree. :cheers:

Minor issue. Would be resolved soon. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well whosoever was rejoicing that India can steamroll on the issue of kashmir was living in fools paradise. Even if there was no mention of kashmir at Ufa, there are checks and balances in place to drill sense in those who falter. Kashmiries will not bow down come what may and don't forget better sense will be drilled in Nawaz sharief soon by pak army.
You already see foreign office making a statement that there will be no talks without kashmir.

This is our response. Please do click the link and read the article, it's very interesting.

India to go by Ufa statement, plays down remarks by Sartaz Aziz - The Times of India

Back
Top Bottom