What's new

Hunza lures Chinese Tourists

Security!Safety!If there is someway to make it transparant or assured there will be flood of tourists from China

here‘s some Pak photos by Chinese tourist:https://www.douban.com/note/467990642/

Here in my hometown Changsha it is said there are over 500 students from Pakistan to study Chinese traditional medicine. But I have never met one of them. Hope that they enjoy being in China.

Thank you my brother my respect to you PAKISTAN CHINA BROTHERS AND FRIENDSHIP ZINDABAD LONG LIVE CHINA PAKISTAN IRON BROTHERS.:china::pakistan::smitten::welcome::yahoo::cheers:

Thank you my brother my respect to you PAKISTAN CHINA BROTHERS AND FRIENDSHIP ZINDABAD LONG LIVE CHINA PAKISTAN IRON BROTHERS.:china::pakistan::smitten::welcome::yahoo::cheers: LONG LIVE PAKISTAN CHINA IRON BROTHERHOOD AND IRON FRIENDSHIP :victory::chilli:

Last edited:
GB (Azad Kashmir and KPK) have great tourism potential catering to Chinese if the right security environment is maintained, it can change fortunes.

GB (Azad Kashmir and KPK) have great tourism potential catering to Chinese if the right security environment is maintained, it can change fortunes.
Chinese tourists who have been to Pakistan have already shared the beautiful Pakistan on the website.
upload_2016-10-8_13-22-10.png
upload_2016-10-8_13-22-28.png
upload_2016-10-8_13-22-56.png

I'm here to learn about Pakistan.:D:pakistan::china:

upload_2016-10-8_13-28-37.png

inc_116820_111927_updates.jpg

Scenic beauty of Hunza lures Chinese tourists
By Ali AhmedPosted on: 3 days ago

HUNZA: The first Chinese tourist group to arrive in Hunza via the Pak-China border enjoyed horse riding over 90 kilometres till Hunza's highest point of Doekar.

China has opened its land border with Pakistan allowing tourists to visit the country.

The 18-member group, which included 7 women, relished in the scenic beauty of Hunza and enjoyed rafting in the Attabad lake.

"This is my first horse riding experience, all our way we saw a lot of glorious sights” said one Chinese female tourist.

"I'm glad to come to Pakistan it’s a beautiful place, the mountains, rivers are all beautiful”, remarked another Chinese man from the tourist group.

“Every day is like I live in a dream” said another Chinese female tourist.

"Long live Pak-China friendship", chanted the group.

Although each year thousands of tourists visit Hunza, but this was the first time China opened its border for tourists; from where this group arrived to tour Pakistan.

This is the first time China has opened its land border to Pakistan for tourists. Am expecting an increase in Chinese tourists in near future .

Welcome to Pakistan, Chinese brothers & sisters. Much love to you. We are honoured to have you as our guests:

:china: :pakistan:

Actually the first known Chinese who travelled to Pakistan was Faxian,a monk from the 5th century. He started his trip from Xian in the year of 399, spent a few years in Kashmir, Indus valley and present day Pakistan as well as Afghanistan, a few years in present day Nepal and India, and finally travelled to present day Sri Lanka. He took a boat in SL and went home from there. It took him 15 years to finish the trip. He wrote a famous book about it after he's back to China.

Actually the first known Chinese who travelled to Pakistan was Faxian,a monk from the 5th century. He started his trip from Xian in the year of 399, spent a few years in Kashmir, Indus valley and present day Pakistan as well as Afghanistan, a few years in present day Nepal and India, and finally travelled to present day Sri Lanka. He took a boat in SL and went home from there. It took him 15 years to finish the trip. He wrote a famous book about it after he's back to China.
That's a nice history account I was unaware about until now....:-) :tup: :china::pakistan:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom