What's new

Hunters At Dawn - The Air Battle Of Longewala

hey sparky thanks a million dude.................. i saw this in bits and pieces yesterday in live fist and wanted to see the full video and was planning to buy this from the IAF but u gave it for free thanks again dude................

edited just checked livefist : thank you Shiv for Posting it and thank you IAF for allowing him to post it...............:tup::tup::tup:

hey sparky thanks a million dude.................. i saw this in bits and pieces yesterday in live fist and wanted to see the full video and was planning to buy this from the IAF but u gave it for free thanks again dude................

edited just checked livefist : thank you Shiv for Posting it and thank you IAF for allowing him to post it...............:tup::tup::tup:
Will IAF sell such things for u?

Niice video
well
the videos reminds me of the battle of chwinda

where history was repeated after decades(tanks destroying)

This battle is an epic of bravery. How a small number of soldiers stands fighting with vastly superior force with much better weapons. Hats off to them.

guys battle of longewala is a kind of prohibited in PDF.... now discussion will turned out to be who was having the airsuperiority..? then who won 65 war..? who won kargil..? blah blah....

This was the only battle of its kind where the Airforce alone destroyed tank formations

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom