What's new

Hundreds of Muslim girls being forced into converting to Hinduism in UP

If any other C from the other side of border tries to drag in Pakistan; tag me. Ill send him packing back until the lowlife comes back under another ID because their parents never taught them shame anyway.

Well...It is not good to force people to convert...But this is nothing new in India...From the Mughal times, all these outsiders Muslims rulers technically made a force conversion of Hindus to Muslims..If people accept those horrific human tragedy as a natural affair, then this incident of converting Muslim women to Hindu is nothing wrong..

But if someone accept conversion outsiders Muslim rulers to Muslim from Hindu religion is wrong, then i will accept current day conversion is wrong...

Jinnah's daughter married an Indian. Jinnah was so embarrassed about it he had to disown her.

So, I guess you meant it came straight out of your ***hole.

1. Dina married in 1931. India didn't even exist back then.
2. Dina married a rich Parsi. Would she touch a smelly Hindu Southie or savage Hindu northerner? Probably not.

You would be surprised if you gave muslim girls the freedom to choose their partners, instead of beheading/shaming/killing them when they do something "Unislamic" ahem Qandeel Baloch ahem

And why would they touch you? This isn't a Bollywood film where creepy perverts would be able to bag the fair-skinned girls they regularly stalk and try to grope.

As for the honor-killing card you just shamelessly pulled:
1. Go to TimesOfHindia.com
2. Search 'honor killings'
3. See a plethora of news articles on Hindus slaughtering women because
a) Caste differences
b) Religious differences
c) Suspecting girl of eloping
c) Suspecting wife of cheating
d) Raped a girl and now want to hide the evidence

Example:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-for-honor-in-rohtak/articleshow/56358204.cms
CHANDIGARH: In a shocking incident a 20-year-old dalit girl killed by her parents for quietly marrying an upper caste boy of her choice in Amrit Colony of Rohtak.

Not sure about this. Nearly every "Muslim" female drama or Bollywood actress is either dating a Hindu chap or is married to one. So if this is the norm among celebrities, it could filter down to the lower masses. There may be some foul play, but at the end of the day, it shouldn't concern Pakistanis, unless the girls are forced.

My previous reply was deleted for no apparent reason, so stating it again, the girl says she married willingly and living happily, her parents are complaining that she married a hindu against their wish and lodged a FIR, who do you think is forcing whom here, again?
Are we just speaking about one particular instance? Obviously not... There are many instances underage girls were abducted. Even in this case, the girl was abducted as noted in article...

"Ameesha was abducted when she was 13 and forced to convert; (right) Sameena Khatun was threatened and assaulted by her neighbour"

A few excerpts from the OP which you probably missed out on...

Over the last few years, more than half the sugar mills have closed down. As a result, men have migrated to urban areas for better prospects. Suleiman found that girls who were abducted and disappeared belonged to such families. Local journalist from Padrauna, Muhammad Anwaar Siddiqui who extensively reported on the cases of reverse Love Jihad said many of these girls are untraced; others remain silent fearing stigma and ostracism. “Families try hard to keep news of such incidents tight as the girls are still to be married off. Only a few of such cases are lodged with the police as the girls say they are harassed and threatened by the abusers who happen to be neighbours in the same village, pressurising to withdraw the complaints,’’ he said.

In March 2014, Noori was abducted from her home in Gauri Sriram by four men from the Hindu community and was gang raped.

In the same village, third year BA student Sameena Khatun says she lives in fear everyday. It started when she was threatened and physically assaulted by a neighbour named Santosh. “Woh humko bhaga ke le jane ke liye aaya tha, aur kya?

The girl says she was not abducted and married willingly, the writer of this article claims something else, whom should you believe? Should we not assume that it is another case of daughter marrying as per her wish and parents creating trouble due to religion?

And the writer just giving it a different colour!
Why are you clinging on just one case? If it had been just an one off instance, I don't think the writer would have taken such pain to write this... The writer has clearly stated many such instances and even in this case, the girl doesn't deny that she was abducted.

Not our concern really. If this ha become a national phenomenon then Muslims in India need to get out of this mess themselves, we need to take care of our own people and minorities. What happens in the country door is not our problem. This is not to show indifference to their plight but we can only show sympathy or concern on these forums but on grand scheme of things it's pointless to talk about prople of another country.

What made you think that a pakistani muslim girl can't marry a hindu indian guy?

The groping/stalking culture predominant among Hindu Indian men is not only a huge turn-off for Pakistani women but all women in general.

Aren't you being racist against your own country people?

How?

Yes, India didn't exist in 1931. You can try to claim that Firangistan was a modern Vedic civilization run by nude Swamis, but I'll just laugh your BS off.

Well, some people might think differently, not everybody is a scoundrel.

No. No one thinks differently. I'm serious. Creepy Indian males have become a globally-acknowledged phenomenon. Like I said, huge turn-off.

Pakistan is not secular. It is an Islamic Republic I agree with you. We have a confusion there too. But then again, India is turning its back on secularism in frot of your very eyes. Cant you see it? or dont you want to? Secularism is unnatural for India. Why? Because that is where Hinduism was born. Just like Saudi Arabia, just like the Vatican. Stop pretending to be something you cant actually be. Why dont Hindus have their own Rashtra like Muslims and Jews and Christians? You should have one too. Modi will give it to you and if he doesnt the next one will. Take it. Why would you refuse it?
First of all Hinduism(kindly do a bit of research before commenting) is not born it is not single religion It is an amalgation. Thus secularism is the core. There are incidents when two communities clash. If they involve muslims or christians it gets more coverage and international commentators starts earning their daily bread.

Back
Top Bottom