What's new

Hundreds of Muslim girls being forced into converting to Hinduism in UP

Are you saying whatever said in the OP is true and can be taken at face value? Do you really think crime of such proportions can really go unnoticed in India?
I asked you to read the OP before asking questions which obviously you haven't. Now a proper investigation needs to be done to see whether there is a pattern in these events since we already have many Sanghi orgs and their leaders encouraging this...

I asked you to read the OP before asking questions which obviously you haven't. Now a proper investigation needs to be done to see whether there is a pattern in these events since we already have many Sanghi orgs and their leaders encouraging this...

What is wrong in that? I believe Islam is the truth I want everyone to be Muslims, for their own sake, to save them from themselves. A Hindu believes that Hinduism is the right path and they want everyone to be Hindu. It is natural. Convert them if you must or if you can. You have 200 million Muslims in India. They wield a cultural influence that contravenes the very foundations of Hinduism. Will a Hindu India tolerate that? Should it? If I was a Hindu (and I am not) I would do exactly what Modi and his grassroots want to do. Hindus have been living on that soil for over 5000 years. The Republic of India stifles Hinduism, it doesnt give it anything to breathe. All religions want expansion and free expression in art, culture architecture etc. You have two Hindu countries in the world - India and Nepal. Nepal is inconsequential in geopolitical terms but India isnt. If Indians truly desired a Hindu Rashtra they wont look to Nepal, they will look towards Bharat. And why not? A billion Hindus live there. They have a right to a State just like Israeli Jews think they have a right to a religious State. Just like Pakistanis believe we have a right to religious State. This is heading towards its natural conclusion. But for that to happen, India must first become a Hindu Rashtra, I personally dont like Modi. He has no class. There are many other Hindu Nationalist leaders who are way better than him. Good orators and well educated. they are waiting in the wings and probably see Modi for the same stupid idiot that everyone else is seeing him as. But Modi is the start. Hinduism is just strating to regain its foothold in South Asia after 1000 years of colonialism. These romanticised visions of religious revivals die hard. Hinduims is on the march in India. It will not stop.

Yeah I agree let's have a proper investigation, can you suggest under which authority this investigation should be held to please you? state authorities? CBI? HC/SC judge?

Yeah I agree let's have a proper investigation, can you suggest under which authority this investigation should be held to please you? state authorities? CBI? HC/SC judge?
May be a HC/SC judge led...

What is wrong in that? I believe Islam is the truth I want everyone to be Muslims, for their own sake, to save them from themselves. A Hindu believes that Hinduism is the right path and they want everyone to be Hindu. It is natural. Convert them if you must or if you can. You have 200 million Muslims in India. They wield a cultural influence that contravenes the very foundations of Hinduism. Will a Hindu India tolerate that? Should it? If I was a Hindu (and I am not) I would do exactly what Modi and his grassroots want to do. Hindus have been living on that soil for over 5000 years. The Republic of India stifles Hinduism, it doesnt give it anything to breathe. All religions want expansion and free expression in art, culture architecture etc. You have two Hindu countries in the world - India and Nepal. Nepal is inconsequential in geopolitical terms but India isnt. If Indians truly desired a Hindu Rashtra they wont look to Nepal, they will look towards Bharat. And why not? A billion Hindus live there. They have a right to a State just like Israeli Jews think they have a right to a religious State. Just like Pakistanis believe we have a right to religious State. This is heading towards its natural conclusion. But for that to happen, India must first become a Hindu Rashtra, I personally dont like Modi. He has no class. There are many other Hindu Nationalist leaders who are way better than him. Good orators and well educated. they are waiting in the wings and probably see Modi for the same stupid idiot that everyone else is seeing him as. But Modi is the start. Hinduism is just strating to regain its foothold in South Asia after 1000 years of colonialism. These romanticised visions of religious revivals die hard. Hinduims is on the march in India. It will not stop.
Let's make this very clear, Not all hindus want a hindu rashtra... It is the Sanghis who dream and strive for a hindu rashtra. You or Israel built a religious state because majority of you wanted to. Yes there are elements with in Hindus who want to replicate you but they are still a minority in India.

What you are saying was also stated in the 90's, look India still exists as a secular nation indeed with some hiccups.

May be a HC/SC judge led...

Let's make this very clear, Not all hindus want a hindu rashtra... It is the Sanghis who dream and strive for a hindu rashtra. You or Israel built a religious state because majority of you wanted to. Yes there are elements with in Hindus who want to replicate you but they are still a minority in India.

What you are saying was also stated in the 90's, look India still exists as a secular nation indeed with some hiccups.

Maybe. But just over 30% of the voters in India brought Modi to power. Let's not beat around the bush. An organised minority is way more effective than a disorganise majority. That is in Mein Kampf , I think. Anyway, you guys did well. But what if the BJP gets more than 30% next time? What if they get 40 or 50? Once that 50% level is crossed what will India look like then? These are legitimate questions. I predict that if Modi wins the next election you will see a Hindu Rashtra emerge. There are a handful of major religions in the world. Hinduism is huge but doesnt have a home base. That will be corrected. It is just a matter of time.

Has anyone demanded for such a probe? I mean any secular parties or even Owaisi? Is this issue being debated tonight on prime time?
It should be, I hope someone takes up the matter...

Maybe. But just over 30% of the voters in India brought Modi to power. Let's not beat around the bush. An organised minority is way more effective than a disorganise majority. That is in Mein Kampf , I think. Anyway, you guys did well. But what if the BJP gets more than 30% next time? What if they get 40 or 50? Once that 50% level is crossed what will India look like then? These are legitimate questions. I predict that if Modi wins the next election you will see a Hindu Rashtra emerge. There are a handful of major religions in the world. Hinduism is huge but doesnt have a home base. That will be corrected. It is just a matter of time.
I can safely state, that Modi(If he wins) is not going to get the same kind of majority which he got in 2014, BJP will then have to depend more on its coalition partners. The best chance he has is right now...

I can safely state, that Modi(If he wins) is not going to get the same kind of majority which he got in 2014, BJP will then have to depend more on its coalition partners. The best chance he has is right now...

Are you Hindu? Why do you wish that? You love India's constitution more than Hinduism? Why? Countries come and go, your dharma is sent by Brahma himself so why equate the two. Modi is not just an Indian. He is a Hindu first. Nothing wrong with that, I am a Muslim first then a charsi, then a Pakistani. Now tell me, why would you scarifice something Divine for something man-made? Dont be apologetic. Embrace your Hinduism. Modi represents just that (albeit you guys could have come up with someone better).

Islamic republic speaking about a secular country. :what::what:
Please clean your country and check facts before commenting on a news.

Most welcome to visit UP. Muslims in UP are largest social group. Ask fellow Pakistani who visit UP.

Islamic republic speaking about a secular country. :what::what:
Please clean your country and check facts before commenting on a news.

Most welcome to visit UP. Muslims in UP are largest social group. Ask fellow Pakistani who visit UP.

Pakistan is not secular. It is an Islamic Republic I agree with you. We have a confusion there too. But then again, India is turning its back on secularism in frot of your very eyes. Cant you see it? or dont you want to? Secularism is unnatural for India. Why? Because that is where Hinduism was born. Just like Saudi Arabia, just like the Vatican. Stop pretending to be something you cant actually be. Why dont Hindus have their own Rashtra like Muslims and Jews and Christians? You should have one too. Modi will give it to you and if he doesnt the next one will. Take it. Why would you refuse it?

Are you Hindu? Why do you wish that? You love India's constitution more than Hinduism? Why? Countries come and go, your dharma is sent by Brahma himself so why equate the two. Modi is not just an Indian. He is a Hindu first. Nothing wrong with that, I am a Muslim first then a charsi, then a Pakistani. Now tell me, why would you scarifice something Divine for something man-made? Dont be apologetic. Embrace your Hinduism. Modi represents just that (albeit you guys could have come up with someone better).
I am not Hindu, so your words aren't directed towards the right audience.. I have seen what Pakistan has turned into, don't really want that to happen with my country...

I am not Hindu, so your words aren't directed towars the right audience.. I have seen what Pakistan has turned into, don't really want that to happen with my country...

If you are not Hindu then seriously, you need to think about the historical process. Religions go through troughs and peaks just like civilizations. Hinduism is no different. Hinduism is on the march. It was expected. That religion has a 5000 year history. 1000 years of colonialism and 70 years of flirtation with secularism will not change that. Hinduisms time has come, in India at least. It is inevitable. If you are Muslim, forget about it you can do nothing. If you are Christians, you can do less than that and if you are Sikh or Buddhist you are considered a branch of Hinduism. Juggernauts, you cannot stop just by wishing them to.

If you are not Hindu then seriously, you need to think about the historical process. Religions go through troughs and peaks just like civilizations. Hinduism is no different. Hinduism is on the march. It was expected. That religion has a 5000 year history. 1000 years of colonialism and 70 years of flirtation with secularism will not change that. Hinduisms time has come, in India at least. It is inevitable. If you are Muslim, forget about it you can do nothing. If you are Christians, you can do less than that and if you are Sikh or Buddhist you are considered a branch of Hinduism. Juggernauts, you cannot stop just by wishing them to.
And what makes you think that it can't be stopped?

And what makes you think that it can't be stopped?

Why couldn't Pakistan be stopped? Why couldn't Israel be stopped? Why couldn't Bangladesh be stopped? When an ideas time has come, nothing can stop it. Look at the rise of Hinduism over the last twenty years. Does this look like a phenomena that can be stopped? And who will stop it and why? You cant stand in front of a billion people and pray you wont get squished.

I am a Muslim first then a charsi, then a Pakistani. Now tell me, why would you scarifice something Divine for something man-made?
nothing wrong with a bit of pot, to you, Allah almighty created it and to me it's a Bholenaath ka prasad.

allahushankar ! :smokin:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom