What's new

Hundreds of Kashmiris pause to pray for suspected terrorist killed by Indian security forces

The reports state Ahmed had been studying journalism in Islamic University of Science and Technology.

'It was his fourth semester while recently he had rejected a government job,' his father Muhammad Sultan told the Kashmir Dispatch.

We are well off and are a part of fruit industry', he added. 'I failed to understand what prompted my son to join militant ranks when I was providing him every comfort of life.'

Read more: Muslim Kashmiris pause to pray for 'terrorist' killed by Indian security services | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

A big slap to the troll!!! :lol: Good find.

The reports state Ahmed had been studying journalism in Islamic University of Science and Technology.

'It was his fourth semester while recently he had rejected a government job,' his father Muhammad Sultan told the Kashmir Dispatch.

We are well off and are a part of fruit industry', he added. 'I failed to understand what prompted my son to join militant ranks when I was providing him every comfort of life.'

Read more: Muslim Kashmiris pause to pray for 'terrorist' killed by Indian security services | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Same reason the Nigerian underwear bomber studied at LSE and UK universities are breeding grounds for Islamic terrorists- they are no longer fighting over Kashmir, it has now transformed into a "global jihad" effort.

Well Kashmir will be liberated sooner or later either through talks or through most bloody war in history of humanity
Your grandfather said the same thing, Your dad repeated, You are shouting and your son and grandsons will be whining as well but nothing will happen so chill.

Your grandfather said the same thing, Your dad repeated, You are shouting and your son and grandsons will be whining as well but nothing will happen so chill.
That's why i say.. Baap na maari mendaki.. Beta Teerandaaz :)

And context comprehension too :)

it's just.... kinda - you know, RICH, getting a lecture about "knowledge of history" from a people who hide AWAY from it

at lease some in your country recognize that history books wont be kind to india over its artificial grasp over what it is actually holding - a land whose people hate the occupiers

Kashmir,Telangana not India's parts: Indian MP

it's just.... kinda - you know, RICH, getting a lecture about "knowledge of history" from a people who hide AWAY from it

at lease some in your country recognize that history books wont be kind to india over its artificial grasp over what it is actually holding - a land whose people hate the occupiers

I say Pakistan is part of India. It was mentioned in History books and still is. Now shoo you occupiers.

PS: Talk about logic, get an answer with logic.

And ability to stay on topic either :)

Height of hindutva cruelty
RIP and your struggle for freedom will not go in vain

When thousands can come out praying for Osama Bin Laden in Pakistan, a couple hundred will be the right figure for a small time terrorist's funeral

360_hfs_obl_pakistan_0503.jpg

Prayers-For-Osama-Bin-Laden.jpg
Hey you low life troll ..you should be ashamed you took these pics from some funeral and post them here as a Osama bin laden funeral .Don't show your hindustaniyat here .

I think, It is time to bring a hindu CM in Kashmir to control the situation :D

So, did any of these come out to pray and mourn for the hundreds of thousands of their Hindu neighbours after they were driven out of their own homes, many of them killed?

So, did any of these come out to pray and mourn for the hundreds of thousands of their Hindu neighbours after they were driven out of their own homes, many of them killed?

No of course not

Why would kashmiri's give a damn about hindus

They look at hindus as jahil pagans and you think kashmiris would mourn them?

and worse than that --- the indians exploited and profited off whatever miseries they did actually have, by lying about their "plight" and turning it into publicity stunt....over-exaggerating their 'exodus' and hiding under the rug the mass murder of Kashmiri Muslims

you try to run away from these facts but they continue to stick!

Back
Top Bottom