What's new

Hundreds of Israelis protest against Arab-Jewish wedding

Oh really, I'm pretty sure i'm talking to a shit skin sri lankan. I'm not licking anyone's ***. It seems to me that a muslim severely violated you in your rectum and since your to weak to do anything in real life, you come online to take your anger out. Must feel bad man, I'm just trying to help you out. I'm still here to talk if you want bro.
Calm down little shit. You won't get virgins for blowing up a computer. By the way, this skin colour issue has been discussed many times on this forum and some of your masters (Arabs and Iranians) publicly humiliated you on it so I don't want to repeat it again you inferior kid. Even on it I am pretty sure I have a lighter skin colour than you but still my life is not pathetic enough to take it as an element of pride. So as you must be from a peasant family and haven't achieved anything worthwhile you migh take such things as a reason to be proud of but in real life you will only get humiliated.

six-million-never-forget.jpg

Calm down little shit. You won't get virgins for blowing up a computer. By the way, this skin colour issue has been discussed many times on this forum and some of your masters (Arabs and Iranians) publicly humiliated you on it so I don't want to repeat it again you inferior kid. Even on it I am pretty sure I have a lighter skin colour than you but still my life is not pathetic enough to take it as an element of pride. So as you must be from a peasant family and haven't achieved anything worthwhile you migh take such things as a reason to be proud of but in real life you will only get humiliated.

Come on now bro, no need to be mad at me. I'm on your side. I'm trying to help you forget about the severe pain the muslim man inflicted into your darkie rectum. If you want to insult me that's fine. I for one will be the better man and help you relieve that painful feeling that still hurts you from sitting to walking. Come now lets talk, where did it happen and how long ago?

Silly title. Arab is an ethno linguistic group. Jewish is a religious group. Arabs can be Jewish just as Hebrews can be Muslim.
If your mother is a Jew , whatever you do you are a Jew and there is no way around it .
well as a result this guy children all are considered JEW , well technically .

A Jewish born girl is going to get impregnated by an Arab. AHHHHH!! Kill all Arabs yo! :D

^^^

That's the rage these protestors are feeling. :lol:

THIS is trolling. You are blowing it out of proportion. Its a wedding, not a statement.

Police out in force as extremists protest Arab-Jewish wedding | JPost | Israel News

Several dozen police officers were on hand in Rishon Letzion on Sunday evening to keep the peace as a group of at least 200 right-wing extremists protested near a wedding between an Arab man and a Jewish woman in the city.

The Rishon Lezion Magistrate's Court ruled on Sunday that the group "Lehava" could protest the event, but at a location 200 meters from the wedding hall, chosen by the police.

Officer Ami Ben-David, spokesman for the Central District said that the deployment would be "more than a few dozen officers but less than hundreds," adding that they would include police from the special YASSAM patrol unit and Border Police officers.

The couple has also hired 14 security guards for the wedding celebration, reportedly at a cost of tens of thousands of shekels.

As the wedding approached on Sunday, President Reuven Rivlin posted a status on his Facebook page wishing peace and joy to the couple, Mahmoud Mansour and Morel Malka, on the occasion of their marriage.

The couple met five years ago. Mahmoud is a Muslim Arab whose family is from Jaffa and Morel was born Jewish but recently converted to Islam.

Both the bride and the groom have been subjected to harassment, as has the owner of the Rishon Lezion wedding hall where the couple is scheduled to wed. The bride’s father was opposed to the marriage, but could do nothing to persuade his daughter to change her mind.

Over vocal protest, Arab-Jewish wedding goes ahead | The Times of Israel

Malka’s father has said that he opposes the union and did not plan to attend the ceremony.

Hundreds Protest Mixed-Wedding: 'Worse Than Hamas' - Inside Israel - News - Arutz Sheva

Just want to make clear, these aren't 'extremists'. The majority of Israeli's share the same views.

@DESERT FIGHTER

They mad bro! Jewish girl going to be wed by an Arab, someone might get killed tonight. :D
In Islam a man is allowed to marry jewish but if she has converted to Islam that is really good thing and hope they safely move to some Muslim country

Back
Top Bottom