What's new

Hundreds Of Foreign Agents Arrested From Pakistan

Why are so many local Muslims doing bidding of India against Pakistan? Something tells me that you are heading for another coup soon.

You troll kings always bend everything to suit yourself. If you'd read above posts you would've known that there are Indian citizens living in Karachi illegally for last 25-30 years in disguise, How they become locals without going through proper legal immigration

You troll kings always bend everything to suit yourself. If you'd read above posts you would've known that there are Indian citizens living in Karachi illegally for last 25-30 years in disguise, How they become locals without going through proper legal immigration
They are still Muslims right? Otherwise your census would have showed.

Besides this was the tip of the iceberg. We have friends up to your highest echelons.

They are still Muslims right? Otherwise your census would have showed.

Besides this was the tip of the iceberg. We have friends up to your highest echelons.

What if illegal migrants are pretending to be? as they are most likely living in disguise with fake id ( I'm not talking about native citizens )

what Israel has to do with Pakistan??Israel doesn't give two hoot about Pakistan.

Nuclear expertise of Pakistan along with close relations with some Arab nations is great concern for Israel. A nuclear armed Arab nation changes everything in Middle East. Israel has some good reasons to be involved in Pakistan. Besides among Muslim majority countries Pakistan ranks among Top nations in terms of military power and diplomatic influence and hence needs to be observed closely.

if u apply for asylum .. and fulfill the criteria .. why not .

What if I somehow walk out of the airport, hide after visa expiration or come from sea and start living without proper legislation and as the system works here after sometime I even get new id and papers illegally, am I a proper or should be considered patriot Indian citizen like you people when found out?

What if I somehow walk out of the airport, hide after visa expiration or come from sea and start living without proper legislation and as the system works here after sometime I even get new id and papers illegally, am I a proper or should be considered patriot Indian citizen like you people when found out?
have u checked all 200,000 of them before making the allegation.

Found it

The man he's naming is ex-ISI Major Amir who occasionally appears on tv too
hardly convincing .. a 35 sec clip is too little to declare 200,000 people enemy agents.

It's little known that at least 200,000 Indians have been living in Karachi illegally since late 80s while coming from or going to Dubai

I heard they are 5000000 at least. Why are you saying only 200000?

Shooting the bluet on back side of head. Direct justice no court. Chinese style. Line up the people infront of wall and shoot them on the back side of head to finish the slaughter quota.

what these people shall do except violently turn against you?

Back
Top Bottom