What's new

Hundreds Of Foreign Agents Arrested From Pakistan

Iran, Afghanistan, Central Asian Republics etc. I thought you knew?

Afghanistan does not have intelligence so lets rule them out for now.

Same monsters were picked up in Iran with tattoos which were found in Peshawar so it surely can't be them.

Why do the CARs have have any beef with Pakistan? The only countries I can think of is Israel and India.

In the article it mentions "rival countries". What rivals??

The ones you are referring to as ' muhajirs ' aren't I'm talking about but the Indian Citizens coming in late 80s when there was no Hijrat.

It's your last piece of troll feeding
so who are these 200,000 indians .... ? @OrionHunter !

It's little known that at least 200,000 Indians have been living in Karachi illegally since late 80s while coming from or going to Dubai

Indian Muslim has all right on Pakistan.. Pakistan was made for all Indian Muslim not only for Punjabi Muslims.. Punjabi Muslims have hijacked the 2 nation theory...

Indain Muslim must demand there right to live in Pakistan.. (they are Indian citizen, But if they want to live in Pakistan, Pakistan must allow them)....

We don't know how many are agents or sleeper cells which are thought to be over 100 confirmed by foreign sources too

They are Muslim, why they will act against Paksitan on Indian request???

It's little known that at least 200,000 Indians have been living in Karachi illegally since late 80s while coming from or going to Dubai
Some of the prominent are Dawood,Bhutkals etc.......................

Some better be happy that Pakistan isn't involved in Yemen.

Last edited:
Any information on no. of RAW agents within these hundreds,,,,,,well othr thm our MQM brothrs:D

Sweeping Afghanistan from such elements has already begun.

200,000?? :woot: Right! These are all RAW agents.

You think so :azn:

200000 ???? :wacko:
What is this ?Do you have any proof ?
@Oscar @Irfan Baloch @waz
Is this correct ?

This is quite unbelivable.

On topic :Script is excellent .But film will again become a flop as usual.
Not because of us but because of them and their deeds.

Nobody is trying to convince you

Indian Muslim has all right on Pakistan.. Pakistan was made for all Indian Muslim not only for Punjabi Muslims.. Punjabi Muslims have hijacked the 2 nation theory...

Indain Muslim must demand there right to live in Pakistan.. (they are Indian citizen, But if they want to live in Pakistan, Pakistan must allow them)....

They are Muslim, why they will act against Paksitan on Indian request???

Anybody who wants to live here, should go through proper procession then no problem

so who are these 200,000 indians .... ? @OrionHunter !

Indian Citizens

Some of the prominent are Dawood,Bhutkals etc.......................

:what:

You think so :azn:

Nobody is trying to convince you

Anybody who wants to live here, should go through proper procession then no problem

Indian Citizens

:what:
HAHAHHA! must be true since u said so !

Afghanistan does not have intelligence so lets rule them out for now.

Same monsters were picked up in Iran with tattoos which were found in Peshawar so it surely can't be them.

Why do the CARs have have any beef with Pakistan? The only countries I can think of is Israel and India.

In the article it mentions "rival countries". What rivals??

what Israel has to do with Pakistan??Israel doesn't give two hoot about Pakistan.

and lol at your analysis..only few days ago,people are crying to punish KHAD/RAMA(or RAM) for supporting TTP and so on.so,yes,Afghanistan doesn't have intelligence..LOL..

About Iran,Iran was blamed for multiple terrorist groups in Pakistan..same does UAE,Soudi Arabia,Oman,Russia & CAR...

but ofcourse you're going to forget it now,as RAW is in trend now.. :enjoy:

so now a section of pakistani (200,00.. round fig or exactly!! ) are not pakistani any more but Indian agents ,, because our estimmed member said so . and that's the bottom line !

Much more work needs to be to clean Pakistan. It is very important to give complete free hand to PA & Intel agencies.

The most important thing is these agents should be hanged not kept in jails for years as they will become a threat & their well wishers will try to free them.

so now a section of pakistani (200,00.. round fig or exactly!! ) are not pakistani any more but Indian agents ,, because our estimmed member said so . and that's the bottom line !

If I illegally migrate to India, will that me Indian citizen?

Why are so many local Muslims doing bidding of India against Pakistan? Something tells me that you are heading for another coup soon.

Back
Top Bottom