What's new

Hundreds Of Foreign Agents Arrested From Pakistan

then u believe that 200.000 illegal indians live in karachi?

I'm not sure, checking with my sources.

Secondly, thanks for letting us know the population of "mohajirs" in Karachi. Btw its not in hundreds of thousands, but in millions.

Thirdly, better luck next time!

Until and unless he wrote something you can keep your speculations at your side of the border...Thank you!
he only came up with the fig of 200,000 indians in karachi fig. so better ask him? Or u mean to say he can claim whatever he want but the same is forbidden for me?

I'm not sure, checking with my sources.

Secondly, thanks for letting us know the population of "mohajirs" in Karachi. Btw its not in hundreds of thousands, but in millions.

Thirdly, better luck next time!
u never know .. which section of Mohajir is Indian nowadays..for him.

he only came up with the fig of 200,000 indians in karachi fig. so better ask him? Or u mean to say he can claim whatever he want but the same is forbidden for me?
You are piggybacking on his claim so yes you cant stretch it for trolling purposes

People please ignore the troll!

u never know .. which section of Mohajir is Indian nowadays..for him.

The ones you are referring to as ' muhajirs ' aren't I'm talking about but the Indian Citizens coming in late 80s when there was no Hijrat.

It's your last piece of troll feeding

oh! labeling 200.000 pakistani as Indians is not speculation.. !

Your miserable attempt at trolling is just worsening your ludicrous image. Please continue at your own peril.

Last edited:
terrorists-captured.jpg

ISLAMABAD – The Prime Minister of Pakistan, Nawaz Sharif, has been in consultation with his cabinet to raise the issue of foreign involvement in United Nations Security Council on Monday.

Sources revealed that One hundred and forty (140) spies of rival countries had been apprehended from Karachi, Tribal areas and Balochistan.

According to sources Nawaz Sharif has been in consultation with his cadre to devise a course of action to raise the issue of foreign involvement in Pakistan on International forums.

Sources informed that Prime Minister of Pakistan; Nawaz Sharif, had also directed Foreign Office to take like-minded countries in confidence before taking up the issue of foreign involvement in recent unrest situation in Pakistan on international forums.

According to sources PM Nawaz Sharif aimed to exert maximum pressure on rival countries by taking up the matter in Security Council to stop their malicious activities of destabilizing Pakistan.

The Defense Minister of Pakistan, Khawaja Asif, said that we have credible evidences that India is fueling Terrorism in Pakistan.

He also said that we will not spare anyone whether belonged to any sect, nationality or group involved in destabilizing Pakistan.

Hundreds Of Foreign Agents Arrested From Pakistan | The News Tribe

That is huge and have very positive impact on Pakistan. Pakistan Zinda-abad

We're like a vending machine.
Add some more money please.

Sources revealed that One hundred and forty (140) spies of rival countries had been apprehended from Karachi, Tribal areas and Balochistan.

Rival Countries? There is only one that is declared. Which ones are the others?

It's little known that at least 200,000 Indians have been living in Karachi illegally since late 80s while coming from or going to Dubai
Thats true i have met some people even from Hydrabad india whos relatives moved to Pak. we need to send all of them back and if they wanna live in Pak they have to go thru proper channel.. after 1970 no one sud be spare to live in anyplace in Pak.

then u believe that 200.000 illegal indians live in karachi?

then prove that there are 200,000 indians living in Karachi alone. @Oscar DO U believe the same?
Yes! they are aswell as burmese nepales bangali and indian some from africa.. but majority of them are from india.

Which other countries other than India are involved? Thats what I would like to know.

Back
Top Bottom