What's new

Hundreds 'likely killed' in Myanmar crackdown on Rohingya Muslims

I have so much of emotions about the killing and torturing of Rohingyas by the Burmese that I just do not know what to say. I have read many historical events of the past, but I cannot understand how a nation can become so uncivilized brute out of their xenophobia towards other ethnic people who live beside them and in the same country. All the Burmese need psychological treatment.

Last edited:
Tbh this is happening all over South Asia, just happening on a larger scale in Burma.

Not happening in Bangladesh Tbh

The only way this can stop is if India and Burma becomes a Hindu/Sikh and Budda state

Bangladesh and Pakistan becomes a purely Muslim state.

We have seen news about Pakistan attack Hindus and Christians, India about Kashmir and muslim attacks in Kolkata and Hindus attacking them over India.

And The Indians mass support the Burmese Monsters. I am ashamed I share the common Culture, History and Heritage with

Aren't you an Arab? Most Bangladeshis here claim that they are!

Besides, Bangladeshis have done far more worse things in a much larger scale to the minority Chakmas, Santhals and Bengali Hindus of Bangladesh.....you should be more ashamed of yourselves.

I have so much of emotions about the killing and torturing of Rohingyas by the Burmese that I just do not what to say. I have read many historical events of the past, but I cannot understand how a nation can become so uncivilized brute out of their xenophobia towards other people who live beside them and in the same country. All the Burmese need psychological treatment.

You know these Rohingyas started an armed insurgency under their Muslim League to break away from Buddhist Myanmar and join Muslim Purba Pakistan. It's unfortunate but it's also true that most countries would handle armed insurgency in exactly the way Myanmar is handling it, not all are Indians who would treat armed insurgency with kid gloves.

Not happening in Bangladesh Tbh

Stop joking about the plight of Bangaldeshi minorities.

Aren't you an Arab? Most Bangladeshis here claim that they are!

Besides, Bangladeshis have done far more worse things in a much larger scale to the minority Chakmas, Santhals and Bengali Hindus of Bangladesh.....you should be more ashamed of yourselves.

You know these Rohingyas started an armed insurgency under their Muslim League to break away from Buddhist Myanmar and join Muslim Purba Pakistan. It's unfortunate but it's also true that most countries would handle armed insurgency in exactly the way Myanmar is handling it, not all are Indians who would treat armed insurgency with kid gloves.

Stop joking about the plight of Bangaldeshi minorities.
Bangladesh did not elect a pm who led a mob to cut baby out of mothers womb like india. Stop bullcrap. MM and India are the sane coin of opposite side.

These guys are proving my claim in this thread quite perfectly. They are happy that Myanmar is killing Muslims.

For Example look at this post - A genocide in 2017 is made justified by a vague attempt of insurgency that took place in 1947 . Hypocrite , You deserve what is happening in WB. More of Mamta please

Looks like every Indian is a mass-rape and genocide supporter.:sick: Specially Hindu ones...

The Government of BD should give the Rohingya people asylum.
its moral responsibility of all in the region... including india which shares a border with burma

these burmese monkeys need some lesson how how to peel a banana! rather than squishing it

This year BD allowed 60 Thousand Rohingyas to enter on Humanitarian ground while 500000 were already inside. I dont need to explain the density already in Bangladesh right?

@hinduguy See The post of Rajaraja chola and read through the lines. He has said nothing against the Burma and blamed it on BD . Classic Indian approach. That is what I meant. He most probably needs " rape videos" as evidence.

They come from your country originally. You will therefore let them in....and you will keep them. Case closed.

I have so much of emotions about the killing and torturing of Rohingyas by the Burmese that I just do not know what to say. I have read many historical events of the past, but I cannot understand how a nation can become so uncivilized brute out of their xenophobia towards other ethnic people who live beside them and in the same country. All the Burmese need psychological treatment.

Please approach your best friend China and beg them to stop arming the Evil psycho Burmese to the teeth. Just say one sentence some time, otherwise you are hypocrites pure and simple.

A genocide in 2017

Show me where the word genocide is used? UN specifically has denied any genocide. Sure some atrocities have occured (on both sides)....but BeeDees should stop throwing this word "genocide" around....or is making this claim in your DNA now ever since 1971?

"The UN said it had reports of three children aged six or younger being "slaughtered with knives".

"An eight-month-old baby was reportedly killed while his mother was gang-raped by five security officers," the rights office also said, citing witness accounts.

"What kind of hatred could make a man stab a baby crying out for his mother's milk," UN rights chief Zeid Raad al-Hussein said in the statement. "What kind of 'clearance operation' is this? What national security goals could possibly be served by this?"" - Source

Back
Top Bottom