What's new

Human trafficking, abuse, and murder of Vietnamese in foreign countries and Vietnam

So this is why Viet told me to look at Chinese people's suffering too. Because when some sadistic Vietnamese aren't exploiting their own people, then they're exploiting and murdering foreigners. What a cold-blooded people.

Well, in this case the Viets were foreigners themselves. The most heart breaking part of this murder case was the two year old daughter left behind who witnessed the murder of her parents. :cry:

Well, in this case the Viets were foreigners themselves. The most heart breaking part of this murder case was the two year old daughter left behind who witnessed the murder of her parents. :cry:
Robbery happen everywhere, its just a mishap , thats all.

Doesn't really matter, it's not like he fabricated the news. Somewhere around the world, Vietnamese women are getting trafficked, factory workers are dying in dangerous working conditions, others are being used as drug mules. Why are you trying to hide it?
You seem not to understand. nobrainer posts these links over again over again in this forum.
Most of these events happened long ago in Russia, and this issue has been addressed when Putin visited Vietnam last year.

when the spammer trolls Vietnam, he posts endless links. he loves it,

I can't remember a robbery with so many deads in the last 30 years in Germany. Seven lives for a few thousand euros, a laptop and a mobile phone.
Still less than Noway killer, long time never seen almost 100 death bodied killed for fun .

Still less than Noway killer, long time never seen almost 100 death bodied killed for fun .

The Norwegian killer acted on political motive, it was terrorism. And I'm talking about Germany. Stop making BS excuses.

The Norwegian killer acted on political motive, it was terrorism. And I'm talking about Germany. Stop making BS excuses.
Its u who must stop all BS here. its just a robbery case, thats all. We dont like Chinese, but we dont harm the civilian . Back to toilet cleaning work, stupid .

A crime can't be justified because a more serious crime happened before. Don't you realize murder, extortion, human trafficking, drug smuggling are all serious crimes? If you ever leave Vietnam, you will find that people in other countries don't approve of these, it is against the culture of most societies. They will react in horror if they ever learn you support them.

A crime can't be justified because a more serious crime happened before. Don't you realize murder, extortion, human trafficking, drug smuggling are all serious crimes? If you ever leave Vietnam, you will find that people in other countries don't approve of these, it is against the culture of most societies. They will react in horror if they ever learn you support them.
Dont lecture me, I can not post the same thing abt China slave-muder just bcz I will get ban again, its unfair here . U wanna turn PDF into **** site ? okay, u have the right with ur ally , IDC.

My last comment in this cheap thread.

Its u who must stop all BS here. its just a robbery case, thats all. We dont like Chinese, but we dont harm the civilian . Back to toilet cleaning work, stupid .

Wow, killing seven people for a bit of cash is "just" a robbery case. Well, maybe in your country it's nting serious.

BTW, talking about cleaning toilet, one of the perpetrator worked as a dishwasher in the restaurant. He killed his former employer and his colleagues.

:D
I think it's good for JEW USA to create neo nazis to beat up foreigners in Russia, so only JEW USA will have the brain drain

Neo nazis are also good for JEW USA to make colored revolutions in the countries allies of Russia (Ukranis, Bielorussia...)

Russia must slaughter all their extremists, because JEW USA rely on the extremists to divide and conquer
Hey Elis, how's it going?

Wow, killing seven people for a bit of cash is "just" a robbery case. Well, maybe in your country it's nting serious.

BTW, talking about cleaning toilet, one of the perpetrator worked as a dishwasher in the restaurant. He killed his former employer and his colleagues.
the murders were arrested and sent to prison. so they are paying for their crime.
that was not about the money. the killers wanted to mask the murder by robbing the money from the victims.
I believe the victims were Vietnamese as well. No info why the killers committed such a crime as they kept silent at the court, but many believe it was a act of revenge.

Most Viet/Chinese/Thai/Japanese restaurants are run by Vietnamese in Germany.

Massaker im China-Restaurant: Lebenslange Haft für Mörder von Sittensen - Panorama | STERN.DE

Last edited:
the murders were arrested and sent to prison. so they are paying for their crime.
that was not about the money. the killers wanted to mask the murder by robbing the money from the victims.
I believe the victims were Vietnamese as well. No info why the killers committed such a crime as they kept silent at the court, but many believe it was a act of revenge.

Massaker im China-Restaurant: Lebenslange Haft für Mörder von Sittensen - Panorama | STERN.DE
That is true also Viets are quite happy and nice people

errr...are you sure?

100 foreigners were killed by racists Neonazi since year 1990.
NSU-Morde - Lehren für die Gegenwart - Dachau - Süddeutsche.de

Didn't you understand the word "since"? I have never heard of a sevenfold murder case out of greed before. Now don't mix up terrorism with a political agenda with murder out of greed.

Don't lie, the ownerwas from Hongkong, his wife is from born in Berlin. Only the dishwasher and one waitress were Vietnamese.

"Unter ihnen befinde sich der aus Hongkong stammende 36-jährige Restaurantbesitzer sowie seine in Berlin geborene Frau, teilte die Sonderkommission der Polizei am Donnerstag mit. Beide hätten einen britischen Pass. Weiter wurden eine vietnamesische und eine malaysische Kellnerin identifiziert. Letztere war von ihrem Ehemann am Ort des Verbrechens gefunden worden. Unter den Toten befanden sich den Angaben nach zudem zwei Köche aus Hongkong und Thailand sowie ein Küchengehilfe aus Vietnam."

Bluttat: Mordopfer aus Sittensen sind identifiziert - Aus aller Welt - FOCUS Online - Nachrichten

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom