What's new

Human trafficking, abuse, and murder of Vietnamese in foreign countries and Vietnam

Jakarta riot 14 May 1998.

May 1998 riots of Indonesia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The main victims of the violence were ethnic Chinese.

800px-Jakarta_riot_14_May_1998.jpg

Jakarta riot 14 May 1998.

May 1998 riots of Indonesia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The main victims of the violence were ethnic Chinese.

800px-Jakarta_riot_14_May_1998.jpg

That wikipedia article is written by who ???? Please go to any credible source. No rape or death Indonesian Chinese found. Yup, there are many burn building...and it is true that the riots targets Chinese businesses....but not people.

I want to say something truth here......It is not really about race....Many Indonesian people looks like Chinese.....because Indonesian is believed as the origin of East Asia DNA. Muslim Indonesian Chinese is closer to us, native Indonesian, than to their Christian Chinese. It s there because of Soeharto gives so many advantage of the Chinese Conglomerate to take over our economy, like giving low credits from our central banks. He did that because he doesnt want to be challenge by anyone. Giving Indonesian Chinese economic power is a very good move, instead of giving economic power to the native Indonesian that can use the power to challenge him. Right now, almost all politician including presidential candidate are Native Indonesian who are also business people, including the famous one, Jokowi.

Last edited:
That wikipedia article is written by who ???? Please go to any credible source. No rape or death Indonesian Chinese found. Yup, there are many burn building...and it is true that the riots targets Chinese businesses....but not people.

I want to say something truth here......It is not really about race....Many Indonesian people looks like Chinese.....because Indonesian is believed as the origin of East Asia DNA. Muslim Indonesian Chinese is closer to us, native Indonesian, than to their Christian Chinese. It s there because of Soeharto gives so many advantage of the Chinese Conglomerate to take over our economy, like giving low credits from our central banks. He did that because he doesnt want to be challenge by anyone. Giving Indonesian Chinese economic power is a very good move, instead of giving economic power to the native Indonesian that can use the power to challenge him. Right now, almost all politician including presidential candidate are Native Indonesian who are also business people, including the famous one, Jokowi.

my post is responded to stupid chinese boy Wholegain, who trolled on our countrymen were victim of such criminal activities on oversea.

When you are native Indonesian you have read such BS posted by chinese extremists on this forum. They look down at South East Asian people. Then you can know true mentality of them.

my post is responded to stupid chinese boy Wholegain, who trolled on our countrymen were victim of such criminal activities on oversea.

When you are native Indonesian you have read such BS posted by chinese extremists on this forum. They look down at South East Asian people. Then you can know true mentality of them.

We only have problem with Vietnam and Philipines

Didn't you understand the word "since"? I have never heard of a sevenfold murder case out of greed before. Now don't mix up terrorism with a political agenda with murder out of greed.
not out of greed, not because of few amount of money, but act of revenge most likely. you may read the reports again.

Siebenfachmord in China-Restaurant: Lebenslange Haft für Haupttäter - SPIEGEL ONLINE
Siebenfacher Mord : Sittensen-Prozess offenbart grausame Details - Nachrichten Regionales - Hamburg - DIE WELT
Don't lie, the ownerwas from Hongkong, his wife is from born in Berlin. Only the dishwasher and one waitress were Vietnamese.

"Unter ihnen befinde sich der aus Hongkong stammende 36-jährige Restaurantbesitzer sowie seine in Berlin geborene Frau, teilte die Sonderkommission der Polizei am Donnerstag mit. Beide hätten einen britischen Pass. Weiter wurden eine vietnamesische und eine malaysische Kellnerin identifiziert. Letztere war von ihrem Ehemann am Ort des Verbrechens gefunden worden. Unter den Toten befanden sich den Angaben nach zudem zwei Köche aus Hongkong und Thailand sowie ein Küchengehilfe aus Vietnam."

Bluttat: Mordopfer aus Sittensen sind identifiziert - Aus aller Welt - FOCUS Online - Nachrichten
the article says the owner and his wife had British passports. How do you conclude they were Chinese?
the Chinese restaurant is called Lin Yue. and you may know Yue means Viet.

I have a German passport. Am I a Vietnamese or German for you? 5 millions overseas Vietnamese live in 100 countries in the world.

too much truth in this thread from OP but I am not sure it could be considered as trafficking when the Annam ladies willing went abroad and enjoyed boom booms for some monies, what joke is the Annam race, they are really just immoral people in nature, even the Catholic animals like ba Nhu could be respected for tried to turn these non humans into respectable behaviour
Unlike the twin sisters and the other women in the recent court case, it seems many Vietnamese women knew what they were getting into. They were also not forced to have sex with customers.

'To be honest, I would say the majority of them know what they are doing. They know they are here to work as hostesses, and not in a restaurant,' said a Vietnamese woman who helped many of these women. The woman, who is now a permanent resident here, declined to be named.
Viet women here to make a quick buck
Vietnamese prostitutes openly prowl Singapore's Chinatown
Vietnamese prostitutes openly prowl Singapore's Chinatown - Le Viêt Nam, aujourd'hui
Prostitution is universal but as said before, in Singapore, the Vietnamese are taking over and chasing away their Thai and Fillipina sisters.
And prostitition in Singapore, and quite a few other places, includes KTV lounges.
Prostitution in Vietnam - Does it Exist?
:omghaha:

Wow, killing seven people for a bit of cash is "just" a robbery case. Well, maybe in your country it's nting serious.

BTW, talking about cleaning toilet, one of the perpetrator worked as a dishwasher in the restaurant. He killed his former employer and his colleagues.
you are speaking too much truth my German friend, even though you are the whites I could respected your Nazis, don't be scared I am curious your opinion of Hitler and more recently Sylvia Stolz, it's not good to hide your glorious past in fake shame

also you should speak more about the Annams cigarette gangs terrorised Berlin in the 90s or something, wherever this immoral race went the just did not like to follow laws or live like respectable human beings, in Australia they are well known for being established in the drug trade, shame just shame

too much truth in this thread from OP but I am not sure it could be considered as trafficking when the Annam ladies willing went abroad and enjoyed boom booms for some monies, what joke is the Annam race, they are really just immoral people in nature, even the Catholic animals like ba Nhu could be respected for tried to turn these non humans into respectable behaviour

Viet women here to make a quick buck

Vietnamese prostitutes openly prowl Singapore's Chinatown - Le Viêt Nam, aujourd'hui

Prostitution in Vietnam - Does it Exist?
:omghaha:

you are speaking too much truth my German friend, even though you are the whites I could respected your Nazis, don't be scared I am curious your opinion of Hitler and more recently Sylvia Stolz, it's not good to hide your glorious past in fake shame

also you should speak more about the Annams cigarette gangs terrorised Berlin in the 90s or something, wherever this immoral race went the just did not like to follow laws or live like respectable human beings, in Australia they are well known for being established in the drug trade, shame just shame
@Hu Songshan
Why don´t you ban this retard?

I think it's good for JEW USA to create neo nazis to beat up foreigners in Russia, so only JEW USA will have the brain drain

Neo nazis are also good for JEW USA to make colored revolutions in the countries allies of Russia (Ukranis, Bielorussia...)

Russia must slaughter all their extremists, because JEW USA rely on the extremists to divide and conquer

Wait is this a duplicate account?

I know someonelse who uses JEW USA

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom