What's new

Huge win for NDA predicted if polls held now l Modi suitable for PM's post

Exit polls and surveys were big flop in 2004 and 2009 elections. I mean how can you predict 120 crore peoples verdict by sample survey of 9000 people. Its disgusting.

that's quiet true but we can smell that there is a wave against congs which may favor bjp.

Exit polls and surveys were big flop in 2004 and 2009 elections. I mean how can you predict 120 crore peoples verdict by sample survey of 9000 people. Its disgusting.
Because those who take part in these Polls are not the ones who vote.

The people who vote don't have TVs and Internet and media doesn't reach them. :D

Modi is a terrorist.

Just like Bhagat Singh, that is 2 of India's heroes!

The b recent scams and all the other problems have definitely shifted the balance in BJP's side.

I wish modi somehow manages to end this stupid infighting amoung thackeray cousins since he has good relations with both thats the only way NDA can register a big win in Maharashtra

Because those who take part in these Polls are not the ones who vote.

The people who vote don't have TVs and Internet and media doesn't reach them. :D

Exactly my point. normally fate of elections has decided in slums, and from poor people which is political aware class. Unfortunately people like us are useful only to comment on internet and not for voting. Voting day is always holiday for us. Sad but true

Back
Top Bottom