50.jpg

turkiye.gif
turkiye.gif
turkiye.gif
turkiye.gif
turkiye.gif
turkiye.gif
turkiye.gif

The first two pictures are confusing, will it levitate underwater like in the first picture (which i dont believe) or will it be completeley under the earth?

0-jpg.45994

32-jpg.46000

Yes u r right... 1st pic. is wrong... I remove it know... There were so many pics. so i couldn't look their details... :tup:

They call it high speed train. But the most time they drive with 60-70 km/h speed.
It must be near a station entrance, otherwise the new built Turkish high speed lines are capable of speeds up to 250 km/h.

800px-High_Speed_Railroad_Map_of_Europe_2013.svg.png

Dont we have a separate thread for train projects?

Oww.. Sorry... But it's not a proper thread... Things are mixed... I will add current, near future, mid. and far future routes 1 by 1... BTW i wanna give a fresh news.... TCDD started to work on something like direct İstanbul-Ankara route... Coz they saw new current İst.-Ank. High Speed Train passenger load is too much... There was a direct route project called Sürat Yolu or Sürat Tren Yolu(something like that) which was cancelled... After that load TCDD started to work on that again.... I don't remember clearly but this route will decrease İst.-Ank. to 1,5-2 hours.... It was something like that...

Back
Top Bottom