What's new

Huge Projects of Türkiye

Dont lie to yourselves, it is not a prime ministery palace, obviously, it is presindency palace of new sultan...

I wonder if Tayyip is gonna make the prime ministry crib his new presidency palace, he was so stubborn about it, I don't think he would simply leave it to someone else.
I think eventually he will move capital to Istanbul!
Prime ministry is Prime minister and Cankaya Palace is for President i dont think hes going to change this.

Prime ministry is Prime minister and Cankaya Palace is for President i dont think hes going to change this.

Gul was residing in "Dışişleri Konutu" through his presidency. Also there were rumours that, Emine Erdoğan found Çankaya Palace depressing.... i too think that, Erdoğan will use this new building.

Gul was residing in "Dışişleri Konutu" through his presidency. Also there were rumours that, Emine Erdoğan found Çankaya Palace depressing.... i too think that, Erdoğan will use this new building.
What? But Gül's public appearance was always in Cankaya, anyways arent they going to demolish the old Prime ministry, where will Davutoglu go then? :lol:

What? But Gül's public appearance was always in Cankaya, anyways arent they going to demolish the old Prime ministry, where will Davutoglu go then? :lol:

Erdoğan's lap :D

I don't know where prime minister will stay, but that would be suprising if Tayyip simply abondons this buildings, his behaviour was like he was building his personal house.

Yeap, for official meetings he came to Çankaya Palace, same for PM's residency. Erdoğan is residing in Keçiören.

My guess, this building will not be opened until presidency, then it will be made a somekind of office for president, and Çankaya will be just residence.

Çankaya will be a museum, i read somewhere.
I don't understand wbg Cankaya is not enough. I bet the next step will be to change capital of Turkey to Istanbul after he gets his confidence and move in Dolmabahce as new sultan and dictator.

Last news & pics. from AVRASYA TÜNELİ (Euroasia Tunnel)

Huge Projects of Türkiye

850 m of tunnel is finished, 2,5 km left... It will be totally 3,34 km...

Avrasya Tüneli'nin 850 metresi delindi - Anadolu Ajansı

32.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
03.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited:

Back