What's new

Huge Indo-American protest against China - Isolation of China begins!

When you start protesting at someone's embassy, it shows you're helpless and at their mercy and also unable to do anything. So much for the 56 inch.

When you start protesting, it shows the tolerance of the state to let you protest or high handedness of the state to quell the protest. These guys are lucky to be able to freely express their anger in a civil way.

Normal Indian folks have brought in this "pro-Sanghi" government.

That too twice.

Well your definition of normal would be different from everyone else's. Few populations in the world have elected religious fanatics to be their rulers, like you said, India has twice (three to be accurate).

You differentiation between normal and pro-government Indians could very well be your perception. In India normal people are either pro or anti Modi. Both sides are free to express their views and views from both side are heatedly debated on every available media channel

Of course perception is the basis of what forms opinion. I don't believe most Modi supporters are normal, you do. I'll leave it at that.

Lol how pathetic. And how ugly. Why are most Indian middle aged men pot bellied as fck. It seems as soon as they hit 40 they let go of life and just start living vicariously through Whatsapp forwards.

LOL. However most are Gujus bro. They have this tendency far more than other Indian groups.

Well your definition of normal would be different from everyone else's. Few populations in the world have elected religious fanatics to be their rulers, like you said, India has twice (three to be accurate).

Of course perception is the basis of what forms opinion. I don't believe most Modi supporters are normal, you do. I'll leave it at that.

LOL.
DOES Electing Imran Khan/Nawaz Sharif make Pakistanis normal.
I'll leave it at that.

edit: What does electing Trump make Americans :lol:

Lol how pathetic. And how ugly. Why are most Indian middle aged men pot bellied as fck. It seems as soon as they hit 40 they let go of life and just start living vicariously through Whatsapp forwards.
Does majority of pakistanis over 40 have flat belly?

DOES Electing Imran Khan/Nawaz Sharif make Pakistanis normal.
I'll leave it at that.

edit: What does electing Trump make Americans :lol:

He is an Oxford educated athlete, has great friends in the West and was adored by women the world over.

Your dude is a short, pot bellied, horrible little fanatic , who backslapped his fellow Gujarati Sanghis for raping little girls.

Yes let's leave it at that. :enjoy:

Last edited:
He is an Oxford educated athlete, has great friends in the West and was adored by women the world over.

Your dude is a short, pot bellied horrible little fanatic who backslapped his fellow Gujarati Sanghis for raping little girls.

Yes let's leave it at that. :enjoy:

Also IK may be dumb but he bagged a babe like Jemima Goldsmith.

The best Modi can bag is the fat cow Smriti Irani.

Indians vent their anger by protesting in front of embassies.

Chinese vent their anger by making a salad out of Indian soldiers in Ladakh.

When you start protesting, it shows the tolerance of the state to let you protest or high handedness of the state to quell the protest. These guys are lucky to be able to freely express their anger in a civil way.
Okay, you've said your piece. Now hear mine. Why isn't the Chinese protesting against India like they have protested against the rioters of HK in US and UK?

Why are most Indian middle aged men pot bellied as fck. It seems as soon as they hit 40 they let go of life and just start living vicariously through Whatsapp.
It's called the STARVATION GENE which is carried by many Indians, Hindus in particular as Indian Muslim's are generally flat-bellied. The same gene also is responsible for Type-2 diabetes among many older Indians.

Diet also plays a role. Many Hindus are vegetarians so they sustain on high carbohydrates and starchy, sugary foods.

The problem can usually be cured in one generation itself with Diet and lifestyle modifications. The defective gene is erased from gene pool automatically.

Back
Top Bottom