What's new

Huge gold, copper reserves discovered in Pakistan.

so what no local company can extract it and no international company will come due to reko diq fiasco,
if govt put it hands on it, it will become another sanddak where govt was making losses while extracting gold and copper

Yep these so called resources are pain in the a** to extract.

Data for Pakistan not available so how can anyone in their right mind and being literate conclude the opposite?

GOLD DATA
Gold production Data not available
Gold consumption Data not available
Unmined gold Data not available
Central bank holdings 64.4 tonnes 2012 Rank: 39
Gold production as % of GNI Data not available

Last time i check even person was not available. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

You made progress sis:tup:

I can make Pak's problems go away.

Kill all the maulvis.

Kill their families.

Then kill their supporters.

Kick out Afghanis.

If they dont leave, nuke their camps.

Nuke again for good measure.

Schools given high priority, along with defence. Health and Economy second.

Kill all the Politicians. New breed of politicians. Kill them aswell.

Aaah such a beautiful place my land would be.

I mean our

:D

Last time when you visit Turkey? they did that same thing long back

well everyone know our country is very rich in terms of minerals etc... but the problem is we need a strong leadership and $$ to extract them

You have more minerals then many mineral exporting countries,yet you are still a ''poor'' country.:hitwall:
It only makes me mad:pissed::pissed::pissed:

Bro Pakistan sits on what is perhaps some of the greatest reserves of mineral wealth on the planet! Very few states have the riches that Allah Almighty has blessed us with. We have so much and in terms of order (quantity wise) Aluminium, Iron ore, Copper, Chromite, Gold, Zinc, lead, Coal, Silicon, Salt, Limestone, Kaolin, Granite, Marble, Onyx and Gemstones of all sorts. We also have the untapped large oil reserves in the Arabian Sea, just off our coast.

The day we utilise our full potential will be the day that Pakistan rises like a phoenix and nothing will stop us.

However we are plagued by corruption, feudal rule, terrorism and so on. I rather these riches stay underground rather be squandered by parasites who will shortchange our 200 million people, along with the millions of future souls that are being born every day/month/year in Pakistan.

Leadership and the people need to move then everything will come.

Lets take it out , exploit it , benefit the country and then we shall all talk big and cheer , because for years we have been listening about this and that largest reserves of what-the-hell-not . Lets walk the walk , boys .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom