What's new

Huge excitement in Bangladesh for PM Modi's visit!

1. I'm well aware of the effect of Bollywood there. Stop pretending.
2. I saw the video. It seemed like they understood Hindi pretty well, clapping when Modi said something funny or something good about Bangladesh

Bangladeshis are smart people. They will even clap on Japanese...

Besides Hindi is a sub set of Bangladeshi Bengali.

article-doc-2r1yr-6Z5KCxkK6-HSK1-84_634x421.jpg

And the world had seen someone like this before

hitler-infront-church.jpg

Come on now, there's no need to do the Hitler comparisons.......yet

thats a joke right?

Nope. He was new to his job (barely 3 months as the CM of Gujrat) when that horrific incident of burning of 59 Hindu pilgrims including mostly women and children happened in Godhra, the retaliation could have been far greater if he didn't control it efficiently. The riot was mostly controlled in the 2nd day itself, and most of the deaths in police action happened among the Hindu communities. After that what followed is BS propaganda.

Now I think it is apt to stick to the topic.

Come on now, there's no need to do the Hitler comparisons.......yet

It is not about Hitler, these gestures and waving are symptoms. I said already ask any psychologist about it "how an authoritarian dictator behaves and what are his gestures" and he will let you know, if you don't believe me just look at some video clip of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto and you will realise why Bangladesh was formed.

Ask any psychologist about this waving and gestures may be he will teach you that people waving like this are authoritarian and tend to have mass murdering intentions.

All strong leaders are authoritarian, and I also wave like this without committing any mass-murder.......yet.

Btw, Hitler was not waving in that pic!

Let's stick to the topic now.

Last edited:
Nope. He was new to his job (barely 3 months as the CM of Gujrat) when that horrific incident of burning of 59 Hindu pilgrims including mostly women and children happened in Godhra, the retaliation could have been far greater if he didn't control it efficiently. The riot was mostly controlled in the 2nd day itself, and most of the deaths in police action happened among the Hindu communities. After that what followed is BS propaganda.

Now I think it is apt to stick to the topic.

that is there trade mark tactik or for that matter any jelous and guilty concious person to bring in religion or riots when they loose a valid argument

now pakistanies are in a sulk cause all those whome they belittled are getting prosprous not by begging but hard work and dedication and by playing there cards smartlli

achha hai wo roothe hum choote ;)

All strong leaders are authoritarian, and I also wave like this without committing any mass-merder.......yet.

Btw, Hitler was not waving in that pic!

Let's stick to the topic now.

Okay. I took a pic from topic and compared it one that had resemblance, I had no intention of debating the topic further, but Modi Ji Fans wanted to discuss it :p:

Okay I am out of here "Haseena Wajid" and "Modi" and that too together sorry cannot digest:fie: :fie:

that is there trade mark tactik or for that matter any jelous and guilty concious person to bring in religion or riots when they loose a valid argument

now pakistanies are in a sulk cause all those whome they belittled are getting prosprous not by begging but hard work and dedication and by playing there cards smartlli

achha hai wo roothe hum choote ;)

Their only risk is the opposition forces of BNP+Jamat and the religious extremism they carry, if they are kept out of power; Bangladesh will surpass Pakistan well before 2020. :)

Their only risk is the opposition forces of BNP+Jamat and the religious extremism they carry, if they are kept out of power; Bangladesh will surpass Pakistan well before 2020. :)
hope for the best but keep prepairing for the worst :cheers:

Pata nahi Pakistan mein kab aisa leader ayega Imran Khan bhi shoshey baaz hai.. bass show off :hitwall:
MAANNN !!!!, Great !!!! Congrat !!! You are the first one from across the border to confess.
Hope that you elect a leader like him who lives and breathe only to serve his Nation and Society

Sorry tag some or refute from your allegations.

Do you think from head on your shoulders or some .......................... I posted pics and did not quote anyone, if you cannot digest the pics then there was no need to quote me and reply me. And I have not started trolling yet, I posted what I observed unlike you, my life does not revolve around looking for some shit person to make my "Akhand Baharat" dreams come true. Now keep your Modi mojo to yourself, for me he is a murderer and an enemy.
Listen, sometimes a picture speaks a thousand words, both you and I know what you are alluding to.
The shame is that there is no photo or picture of the evil guy I want to reveal.
You may disrespect the people we hold in high regard. Similarly people you hold in high regard is also the embodiment of evil and a mass murderer butcher and scum of mankind.

MAANNN !!!!, Great !!!! Congrat !!! You are the first one from across the border to confess.
Hope that you elect a leader like him who lives and breathe only to serve his Nation and Society
but they can never get a nationalist and a non elietist leader as its the society that chooses its leader but heu to there false ummah bravado and highli egoistic and "martial race"superiorty complex they can never grow owt of there cucoons

Back
Top Bottom