What's new

Huge Earth Quake hits China

谢谢你们对中国的关心!!!

我从中华网了解了巴基斯坦兄弟,我也从中华网认识了Defence.PK 谢谢你们! 中巴友谊万岁!!!!

definitely you can speak chinese, but this is a pakistan forum, so if you speak chinese, there is few people can understand what you expressed, so please speak english as common.

我从中华网了解了巴基斯坦兄弟,我也从中华网认识了Defence.PK 谢谢你们! 中巴友谊万岁!!!!

let me help you translate this sentence into english:

i make friends with pakistan brother from a chiese military forum on internet military.club.china.com , and still i know Defence.PK from there. thank you very much, long live for the friendship between china and pakistan.

MAY I speak chinese?!!

We don't encourage use of foreign languages other than English or Urdu/Hindi which is widely spoken throughout the Sub Continent.

Ofcourse you can use Chinese to speak with your Chinese friends here via PM (Private Message) :smokin:

Pakistan's PRCS donates 3,000 tents to quake-affected China
May 31, 2008

The Pakistan Red Crescent Society (PRCS) on Saturday donated 3,000 tents to the earthquake-affected China.

The PRCS had donated 50,000 U.S. dollars to the quake victims on May 16.

PRCS chairman Saeed Ahmed Queshi said the PRCS expressed its sincerest sympathy with the government and people of China, particularly the bereaved families and victims of the earthquake in Sichuan province.

"Those are small things, but the help is heart-to-heart," said Qureshi.

Luo Zhaohui, Chinese ambassador to Pakistan, appreciated what the PRCS has done to help the quake victims, saying the Pakistani government and people always stand with China in difficult times.

"A friend in need is a friend indeed," Luo added.

The 3,000 tents will be airlifted directly from Islamabad to Sichuan by International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies.

Pakistan's PRCS donates 3,000 tents to quake-affected China - People's Daily Online

3.000 tents is not enough for 60.000 who've lost there home but sure it will ease the burden for many who've no shelter at all.
I hope we send more help asap.

I've been watching TV news and today President Hu Jintao met a Pakistani medical team of 28 in Longnan, South Gansu province, shaking hands with them and expressed special thanks on behalf of all chinese people.

Will you please stop flooding the forum with repetitive oneliners, its getting really really annoying! :hitwall:

you need any post-disaster Psychological intervention Neo? :lol:

I'll PM them.

Back
Top Bottom