What's new

Huge blast rocks Hezbollah stronghold in south Lebanon

what else you can say except supporting your terrorist friend Israel

Pretty rich Pakistan calling another nation terrorists, when itself, it is a victim of such perception from most of the western world..

May be new experiment by Hezobullah's to make big size bomb like MOAB... But we all know,Chanting some centuries old word' s and mixing different ingridients to make a bomb will end up in a mess,something must have gone wrong and kabooooom!!!

So Advise to HezoBullah's,Get some Brain's terrorists!!!

Don't Blame israeli's without Proof....

Pretty rich Pakistan calling another nation terrorists, when itself, it is a victim of such perception from most of the western world..
we are victim of wrong perception but Israel is terrorist state from the day it is created

if killing terrorist is terrorism then yes they are..
what about killings of thousands of innocent Palestinians ? and garbing their lands illegally ,arrested them and tortured them . is not this a terrorism ?
oh no no according to your dictionary its not

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

You people are victim of wrong mindset
And you always support Israeli terrorism whatever it will take

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

BTW this thread is not about us , its about Israel so stick to that topic

if killing terrorist is terrorism then yes they are..

All civilized people in the world call Israel a terrorist state oh my bad i forgot you are Indian as a Pakistani i am well aware of your Terrorist activities in KAshmere Balochistan Sindh and NWFP.

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

You people are victim of wrong mindset

At least we have a Mind

Back
Top Bottom