What's new

Huawei revenues extend decline in first quarter as telecoms giant struggles under US sanctions

I recommend and suggest DELL and HP for laptops to potential buyers.

My Dell cracked and fell apart when I dropped it on the stairs. All the Windows PCs I have ever owned had horrible build quality, from Gateway, Dell, etc. I switched to MacBook. They look awesome and have solid build quality.

Back on topic, I have a Huawei phone. Cost 1/5th as much as other phones and has every single feature I need. For stuff I don't need, like a super duper camera, who cares?

I agree and asia kicked out of west. Lets pray that happens soon.
Asia isn't in the west to begin with ,the lazy and less efficient west seeks asian nations as market and asians to do the research and innovation while they capitalize on inherent capital advantage from early development on stolen loot wealth ,which can't keep them afloat forever.

West is holding on the last leg thanks to the media,they are busy sucking up to S. Korea and Japan the to preserve their last line of exchange .It can last until China grows overwhelming .

Asia isn't in the west to begin with ,the lazy and less efficient west seeks asian nations as market and asians to do the research and innovation while they capitalize on inherent capital advantage from early development on stolen loot wealth ,which can't keep them afloat forever.

West is holding on the last leg thanks to the media,they are busy sucking up to S. Korea and Japan the to preserve their last line of exchange .It can last until China grows overwhelming .

Lots off asians here amigo.

That said you call us lazy but embrace our culture and tech. 😅👍

You write in my letters while i would never bother too learn yours. 😅👍

Lots of asian ?if they are new, they are there because of less competition.

Culture & tech ?these are footprint and overhead gains from colonial era and ww2 expansion .
There's no current cultural or tech proliferation from west to the east,it's the other way around.
There's was a time Japanese went crazy over the Beatles visit,now what's the current Beatles ? nada. It's the opposite.

Many western creeps are busy begging for translation on some site to read understand the books and shows they wanna understand so badly. I prefer to write the crude English language to the crude westerners,they don't deserve anything more.They will flock to asia en masse if they were more versed in asian languages.

Last edited:
I just bought new handphone a week ago ( Samsung made in Indonesia ), actually I dont see Indonesian shoppers sell Huawei phone anymore, nor I see the adds in Indonesian TV or Youtube channel

Lots of asian ,they are new, they are there because of less competition.

Culture & tech ?these are footprint and overhead gains from colonial era and ww2 expansion.
There's no current cultural or tech proliferation from west to the east,it's the other way around.
There's was a time Japanese went crazy over the beatles visit,now what's the current beatles ? nada. It's the opposite.

The western creeps are busy begging for translation on some site to read understand the books and shows they wanna understand so badly. I prefer to write the crude English language to the crude westerners,they don't deserve anything more .

Do they allow you outside or still lockdown?

We were always ahead of you in all eras.

Remember Romans could reach China, Chinese never could reach us. 😗👍

You have no computer tec (all development is in west), no genetic tech. But you know that.

My previous laptop was a Lenovo; its screen cracked and audio port failed in 3rd year. I got the screen fixed but audio port was lost cause. When the time came to sell it, I learned that some of the shops (dealing in used goods) do not buy Lenovo. It was at this stage that I realized that Lenovo should be avoided. Shops (dealing in new goods) are not honest with customers - they will claim every brand in their inventory to be fine and dandy to sell stuff and make profits.

My other laptop is a DELL; all parts worked fine for 6 straight years. Only audio port degraded in 7th year. Laptop is sell-able regardless.

HP quality has degraded over the years. My HP desktop has this random freezing problem that no shop seems able to fix it since the very beginning of the ownership. Like many US products these days, they are not that good quality.

Last edited:

It's Roman letters, not Greek or German letters, got it, so don't get hyped up. By the way, Chinese envoy from the Han dynasty did first reach the Roman empire in the first century before Roman tried to do.

Last edited:
Hiby (a Chinese company) makes really good DAPS.

My previous laptop was a Lenovo; its screen cracked and audio port failed in 3rd year. I got the screen fixed but audio port was lost cause. When the time came to sell it, I learned that some of the shops (dealing in used goods) do not buy Lenovo. It was at this stage that I realized that Lenovo should be avoided. Shops (dealing in new goods) are not honest with customers - they will claim every brand in their inventory to be fine and dandy to sell stuff and make profits.

My other laptop is a DELL; all parts worked fine for 6 straight years. Only audio port degraded in 7th year. Laptop is sell-able regardless.

I've had a Dell that was alright. HP that broke and Lenovo work computer that held up for 5 years.

A friend's work computer is Lenovo and his one has been going for over 10 years. Just depends.

Lenovos build is actually better. If you look at some reviews from repairers who pull them apart and compare them with Apple and the service... it's clear Lenovo is actually really good.

Apple quality is the best (and most expensive by far).

I now use a Huawei Matebook for last 4 years and it's been perfect. Acers I love too. Great value for money 10 years ago.

Lenovos are a bit more bulky and cheap feeling but their electronics are good.

It's Roman letters, not Greek or German letters, got it, so don't get hyped up. By the way, Chinese envoy from the Han dynasty did first reach the Roman empire in the first century before Roman tried to do.

Who told you so? Your winnie pooh president? :D

Roman letters are based on greek latters. The greek alphabet was the fundament of roman alphabet.

That said i got a new phone wednesday. Google Pixel 6 pro. Im big fan of the pixel phones, best camera

Who told you so? Your winnie pooh president? :D

Roman letters are based on greek latters. The greek alphabet was the fundament of roman alphabet.

That said i got a new phone wednesday. Google Pixel 6 pro. Im big fan of the pixel phones, best camera
Oh yeah, your Greek letters are whole lot different from the Roman letters for sure. By the way, you Greeks were slaves to the Romans one time, proud ?

My experience is the complete opposite, Dell has been extremely unreliable to me when it comes to its build quality as compared to its Chinese and Taiwanese counterparts like Lenovo, MSI and ASUS etc.

Back
Top Bottom