What's new

Huawei CEO says he did not expect such ferocious large-scale US attack on the Chinese telecoms giant

yep! Nathan Rich

His big beef was he made a Dolce & Gabbana parody that went viral in China.
He put it on youtube and when it didn't become a smash hit he screamed conspiracy.

I was going to ask you about him (motives etc) then thought what the hell do I care. It's pretty obvious why he's doing it, all rather clumsy really.

Edit: I just watched his D&G parody. It's obvious he's been living in China for awhile, he gets the local culture and humor. But he seems to have forgotten that it doesn't translate well to westerners, to us it looks lame.

Last edited:
I was going to ask you about him (motives etc) then thought what the hell do I care. It's pretty obvious why he's doing it, all rather clumsy really.

Edit: I just watched his D&G parody. It's obvious he's been living in China for awhile, he gets the local culture and humor. But he seems to have forgotten that it doesn't translate well to westerners, to us it looks lame.

Well I’m sure he thought he was going to set the record for the fastest 1st posted video to get 1 million hits. When that didn’t pan out he had a bit of a freak out session with YouTube.

I tried watching the video but it seemed it would be far more funny if a little kid (or Jim Carrey) did it instead of an adult.

First of all your premise that Huawei is "legitimate" is false. Secondly, pushing back on Huawei may cause Chinese authorities to actually listen to USA complaints.
China wont listen ..it's simply going to adapt now..

Its too late ..similar pressure 10- 15 years ago would have worked

100b$ in revenues & 1.4 b market ..China will bring its own chipset and operating system by end of this year and use its 1.4 b market than extrapolate that sucess in third world

China middle class alone is bigger than europe & USA put together

With 5g technology only Europe & USA will be left behind as soaring costs will slow down the conversion

what i have seen lately is seriies of rubbish articles in englihs, against china. and they are trying to prove usa better without any concrete evidence .. they are bullshitting around. reality is that usa is sucked into a black hole. only chinese medicine can cure it haha

Back
Top Bottom