What's new

Huawei: Big Winner in China Mobile TD-LTE Project Bidding

AntoniSerbia

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Sep 28, 2012

BEIJING, September 28, SinoCast -- It is said that the eye-catching results of China Mobile's equipment bidding for the enlargement of TD-LTE experimental network are going to be issued.

Meanwhile, the companies which will develop equipments for the enlargement of TD-LTE experimental networks in 13 cities will also be disclosed.

A person with knowledge disclosed that Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. won the biddings in five cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu, Hangzhou and Shenzhen. Guangzhou New Postcom Equipment Co., Ltd. has also won the bidding in Chengdu. ZTE Corporation (SZSE: 000063, SEHK: 0763) won the biddings in Beijing and Shenzhen, and Alcatel-Lucent Shanghai Bell Co., Ltd. (ASB) won the biddings in Shanghai and Hangzhou. The bidding results in other eight cities will be made public when China Mobile announces all bidding results.

It is said that China Mobile initiated biddings for the aforementioned project in 13 cities in August and planned to construct 20,000 base stations and 52,000 carrier frequencies for the project.

If you're the new bot why is your "name" european and your "surname" a european country?

just wondering

He states in a post, he is a South Mongolian and a slave to the Chinese.

are your sure?here are some question that all chinese can easily give the answers,let's test him.

1.xiaolongnv de zhangfu de fuqin de baxiongdi de erzi you jige shifu.fenbie shi shei?tamen de zhiye shi shenme?
2.dongfangjiaozhu de qianren de zhangshangmingzhu de xianghao hui najimen gongfu,fenbie zai naer xue de?

i think it is easy for a chinese member.:rofl:

Sep 28, 2012

BEIJING, September 28, SinoCast -- It is said that the eye-catching results of China Mobile's equipment bidding for the enlargement of TD-LTE experimental network are going to be issued.

Meanwhile, the companies which will develop equipments for the enlargement of TD-LTE experimental networks in 13 cities will also be disclosed.

A person with knowledge disclosed that Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. won the biddings in five cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu, Hangzhou and Shenzhen. Guangzhou New Postcom Equipment Co., Ltd. has also won the bidding in Chengdu. ZTE Corporation (SZSE: 000063, SEHK: 0763) won the biddings in Beijing and Shenzhen, and Alcatel-Lucent Shanghai Bell Co., Ltd. (ASB) won the biddings in Shanghai and Hangzhou. The bidding results in other eight cities will be made public when China Mobile announces all bidding results.

It is said that China Mobile initiated biddings for the aforementioned project in 13 cities in August and planned to construct 20,000 base stations and 52,000 carrier frequencies for the project.

I must admit I am unaware of the significance of this. Is this some sort of achievement for China?

I must admit I am unaware of the significance of this. Is this some sort of achievement for China?
There is nothing worth celebrating.some one want to attack china ,but chose a inappropriate title by mistaken.the guy AntoniSB is not chinese

The thread is trivial. there is nothing wrong to award the contracts to Huawei which is one of the best telecomm operator in the world.

There is nothing worth celebrating.some one want to attack China ,but chose a inappropriate title by mistaken.the guy AntoniSB is not Chinese

that poster belongs to Korean/JayAtl category!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom