What's new

Hu Jintao tops Forbes' world's most powerful person list

The Chinese human right issue is made out of proportion by the International media; The Chinese people do enjoy fair degree of freedom.

Exactly right. :tup:

People often lecture me that I have "no rights" or some nonsense like that, just because I am "Chinese".

Just read my posts and you will see that I speak my mind regarding the CCP and I criticise them whenever I want. People in the international media love to exaggerate these things...

Sonia Gandhi at no. 9 and Manmohan Singh at no. 18.

Wow - speaks volumes of the Indian government setup.

Manmohan Singh has no free hand, literally speaking.

Chinese President at no.1 - CHINA HAS ARRIVED.

we should be #2.

#1 should be Wall Street. Not an individual, no individuals have that much power, and if you were sitting in Obama or Hu's place, you'll realize that even what you say is controlled by the media and government agents.

we should be #2.

#1 should be Wall Street. Not an individual, no individuals have that much power, and if you were sitting in Obama or Hu's place, you'll realize that even what you say is controlled by the media and government agents.

Hu and Obama are not just individuals, they are currently Presidents of the "magnum opus" countries that they represent.

As and when they resign from their posts, only can we call them as individuals.

Obama is the prime authority in deciding the future of the only superpower, he represents America, how can we just call him an individual?

Back
Top Bottom