What's new

Hu Jintao Sends Warning Message to Military

Is it true, that...

Hu Jintao Sends Warning Message to Military | Regime | China | Epoch Times
For years, Chinese Communist Party chief Hu Jintao has been at odds with defense minister Liang Guanglie, who has repeatedly challenged Hu’s control of the military, the People’s Liberation Army (PLA). However, recent commentaries published in the PLA Daily, the official military newspaper, were ridden with slogans to “seek progress within stability” and avoid “taking advantage of chaos to make a profit,” an indication that Hu is trying to send a warning message to his opponents in the army to heed his power.
If it is true, then what is the point of attacking the messenger The Epoch Times?

Obama never had any military experience and for all practical purposes, at least is not on friendly terms with his generals, and yet he had no problems firing generals and appointing the American version of the Minister of Defense, which is the Secretary of Defense for US, to whoever he wants, which is Panetta. If Hu Jintao have to resort to this tactic in trying to keep the PLA under some control, then keyword search 'praetorian state' is appropriate.

China is in danger, or risk, of becoming a praetorian state where the military takes over the top positions of the government.

Says the blogger claiming to be a journalist who gets his talking points from the STATE run media in china. :rofl:

Rolling on the floor and going all hysterical does not prove anything. Show me the site I'm supposed to blogging! What in my last post are the talking points from Chinese media? Give proofs! :)

Proof , your posting history of being a CCP mouth piece is enough proof . What about BBC ? I said they don't print your propogandist talk points as factual reporting. Guess what, that riot news was also reported by epoch. Epoch has better access within china and you guys hate that they shine a light on your image . Once again nobody is disputing the claim made in the article only haing a fit that it has come out to the free world. A quick look at Epoch Times | National, World, China, Sports, Entertainment News and you will see they report on everyone not just china, but you CcP 50 centers only object to the truth they shine on your country.

You make claims and have not presented any evidence like links to my posts.

Guess what, and yet BBC quoted Xinhua and not Epoch Times and I'm sure the BBC is well aware who has the best access in China.

And no need to make grandiose claims and go hysterical like a fishwife with personal attacks when you lose the argument. Fact are just so bloody sober and serene. :)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom