What's new

HRW welcomes new bill passed by Iranian Parliament

mangekyo

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
HRW welcomes new bill passed by Iranian Parliament
Tehran, May 12, IRNA – Human Rights Watch on Sunday welcomed a new bill passed by the Iranian Parliament allowing women to pass citizenship to their children.
n83311892-73023316.jpg

'Huge and welcome news to see #Iran finally allowing women to pass citizenship to their children - after years of campaigning by activists,' Executive Director of Middle East and North Africa Division of Human Rights Watch Sarah Leah Whitson wrote on her official Twitter account.

Earlier today, the Iranian Parliament voted overwhelmingly in favor of a bill which grants citizenship right to children born to Iranian mothers.

Whitson expressed hope that other Middle East and North African states, like Jordan, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Qatar, would do the same.

Currently only Iranian fathers can pass on citizenship to their children.

I think this is a bad move
So you believe that women are inferior to men?

Wow one thing that the world welcomes is a mistake for you while you never called gen. Soleimani's stupid rant against Pakistan or idiotic statements by Ayotallah of destroying US fleet with one missile as mistakes. Really messed up priorities.

Last edited:
Wow one thing that the world welcomes is a mistake for you while you never called gen. Soleimani stupid rant against Pakistan or idiotic statements by ayotallah of destroying US fleet with one missile as mistakes. Really messed up priorities.

That's because none of the two you mention are "mistakes". Just because you're too clueless to see their truth it does not mean others need to call them mistakes.

Wow one thing that the world welcomes is a mistake for you while you never called gen. Soleimani stupid rant against Pakistan or idiotic statements by ayotallah of destroying US fleet with one missile as mistakes. Really messed up priorities.
What iran has achieved from Islamic revolution?

what has Iran achieved by blaming Pakistan for harboring Terrorists?

That's because none of the two you mention are "mistakes". Just because you're too clueless to see their truth it does not mean others need to call them mistakes.

Pakistan has no ulterior designs for Iran.

Why would he invoke the tuts curse?

Well then good luck with turning the only friendly neighbour into a forced enemy who helped you even with building a nuke but you guys are ungrateful filled with false pride and ego and can't see the train coming at full speed to crush you while you're tied to the track with chains.
You're proving that you're the trouble makers while we used to believe otherwise. Great diplomacy.

Last edited:
Then why are you against this bill passed by Iranian parliament?

Because I dont like that we change our laws to please the west.

Well then good luck with turning the only friendly neighbour into a forced enemy who helped you even with building a nuke but you guys are ungrateful filled with false pride and ego and can't see the train coming at full speed to crush you while you're tied to the track with chains.
You're proving that you're the trouble makers while we used to believe otherwise. Great diplomacy.

What has this to do with Pakistan? Why do you think everything is about Pakistan? The world does not revolve around Pakistan. Chill maarna yaar

In Islam, the mother has more rights than father.

Because I dont like that we change our laws to please the west.
Well, that law was wrong from Islamic and human rights point of view so it should have been changed anyways and if it makes the world so that's even better.
What has this to do with Pakistan? Why do you think everything is about Pakistan? The world does not revolve around Pakistan. Chill maarna yaar
Because he is saying that the rants against Pakistan but gen. Soleimani are right. Otherwise I told you, we don't want another war in the region and want good relations with Iran but only if Iran stops its covert terrorist and sectarian activities in Pakistan.

what has Iran achieved by blaming Pakistan for harboring Terrorists?

Pakistan has no ulterior designs for Iran.

Why would he invoke the tuts curse?

No one is saying the Pakistani state is deliberately sending terrorists into Iran. Iran was angry at Pakistan's lack of effort to deal with the terrorists on it's soil. Fortunately, recently we have seen more cooperation between Iran and Pakistan in this area.

Well, that law was wrong from Islamic and human rights point of view so it should have been changed anyways and if it makes the world so that's even better.

If you are going to play the Islam card. In Islam women are not allowed to marry non muslims. What do you suggest we do with children born from marriages that are not valid according to Islam?

Because he is saying that the rants against Pakistan but gen. Soleimani are right. Otherwise I told you, we don't want another war in the region and want good relations with Iran but only if Iran stops its covert terrorist and sectarian activities in Pakistan.

You quoted my comment "I think it is a bad move"

In Islam, the mother has more rights than father.
We should follow tunisia. They just put sharia aside & woman will inherit like man.
For the first time the principle of true equality between the sexes is realised in the Muslim world, breaking with the Sharia.
Tunisia-ragazze.jpg

Tunisian president took brave step for equality.

Why would a Muslim women marry a non-Muslim? There are a lot of Iranians who are not Muslim..perhaps their names are Islamic.. most of them are Zoroastrians or atheists. So they can marry whoever they want.

You quoted my comment "I think it is a bad move"
Oops, sorry, I intended to reply to this post mate

We should follow tunisia. They just put sharia aside & woman will inherit like man.
For the first time the principle of true equality between the sexes is realised in the Muslim world, breaking with the Sharia.
Humain saudi model ki taqleed kartay huay tujh jaisi tatiyoon ke sar kalam kar dene chahiye suwwaar ke bachay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom