What's new

HRW welcomes new bill passed by Iranian Parliament

That's what femenazis around the world want. That's a bad decision.

No one is saying the Pakistani state is deliberately sending terrorists into Iran. Iran was angry at Pakistan's lack of effort to deal with the terrorists on it's soil. Fortunately, recently we have seen more cooperation between Iran and Pakistan in this area.

there was never any doubt thus the whole drama should have been avoided

Media, especially those belonging to those who are interested in tension between Iran-Pakistan deliberately misrepresented many of the comments coming out of Iran.

what are the iranian governments initiative in this regard?

well this law , have nothing to do with feminism or anything .
after Maryam Mirzakhani died some MP wanted to gave her children Iranian nationality , so they introduced the bill and this is the result

i am listening. i like to know why
Because I don't like that our government yields under pressure from the west. Same reason I don't support the new law that abolished death penalty for smuggling narcotics, even though I'm against death penalty in general.

Because I don't like that our government yields under pressure from the west. Same reason I don't support the new law that abolished death penalty for smuggling narcotics, even though I'm against death penalty in general.

Instead of looking at everything under the prism of the West just do the right thing and move on

Back
Top Bottom