What's new

How's your perception of other nations changed on the PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ wow thats great !!!!!!!!!!never haerd of her???

HASEENA ATIM BUM

man what a innovative & intellegent name:cheesy:..................:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you find Hasina Atim Bum funny, google International Guerillas !!

If you find Hasina Atim Bum funny, google International Guerillas !!

this one
images

images

now my respect for lollywood has increased 1000 times ...jiyo:cheesy:..........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Before I sign of for today... one of the South Indian guy was saying that WHITE people can't tell the difference between Punjabis and South Indians... why you need approval from white people again n again? lol!...

Here is Kareena Kapoor.. a typical Punjabi beauty

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and here is your South Indian Actress Shakeela

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

Proud to be a Punjabi.. bye bye now!! ;)

You heard that word yesterday and were probably waiting desperately to get a chance to use it ever since. I am sure about it,

Lmao. You guys take abuse and love it. I say something kind to Indians so that they will stop talking ****. Some of the rational ones get the hint, while the others that continue get verbally slapped. They get abused and banned yet still come back again and again. It is not us that are your captors, but the your own inferiority complex.

Before I sign of for today... one of the South Indian guy was saying that WHITE people can't tell the difference between Punjabis and South Indians... why you need approval from white people again n again? lol!...

I personally find it quite easy to tell the difference between a Pakistani and an Indian.

Pakistanis tend to look more Central Asian or Middle Eastern. :tup:

When you compare a Punjabi to a South Indian, it gets even easier to tell the difference.

and hearing the same old rants over and over.. The following topics by Indians have discussed over thousand times by these Indians.. here are some of them..

1. Pakistan is a begger country that takes aids from U.S.A and China

2. Pakistanis were coward Hindus they converted to Islam by forced conversion... and We Indians were SUPERIOR and BRAVE people who never converted to Islam (So? Good for you)

3. Pakistanis were low class Hindu converts, but they are ashamed of their ancestry and try to link themselves with Arabs, Afghans, Greeks, Persians etc (Why it bothers u Indians so much whom we try to link ourselves.. and the recent genetic evidence coming forward shows that many Pakistanis DO have ancestries not NATIVE TO INDIA.. if in doubt you can always submit yourself for DNA ancestry tests.. one is available at NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC website too that will show where your ancestors came from)

4. Pakistanis support terrorism in Kashmir (join Kashmiri forum on facebook with over 57000 members and see what they have to say about India... if a group don't want to live with you guyz, you cant force them to live with you. Pakistan borders Gujarat and Rajasthan too, why wont we hear about terrorism in those states? SIMPLE - bcoz they are LOYAL INDIAN people and dont want to be with Pakistan.. no one can force a group to take part in terrorism if they are not willing)

blah blah blah.. Indians should start coming with something original now.. we are sick of the same old Pakistani bashing topics...

For these reasons alone Mods should start banning majority of Hind members they just keep swamping the place, poisoning every thread coming into each thread in droves these people are no-lives and work at call centers and have all the free time in the world.

Lol I actually find them disgusting and pathetic and look down on them. In my opinion there also very unattractive and unhygienic people, a slave people. I just see them as people who Muslims ruled for a thousand years.

and here is your South Indian Actress Shakeela

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

yaar ye missibaba ko sambhalo koi????????ye kaisee kaise baaten yaad dila rahee hai...fir log kehten hain ...........jaane do????????

For these reasons alone Mods should start banning majority of Hind members they just keep swamping the place, poisoning every thread coming into each thread in droves these people are no-lives and work at call centers and have all the free time in the world.

Lol I actually find them disgusting and pathetic and look down on them. In my opinion there also very unattractive and unhygienic people, a slave people. I just see them as people who Muslims ruled for a thousand years.

The only reason they are allowed in droves is because of the all-mighty dollar. Don't you find it funny that the MODS are tight-lipped about the quality of the forum spiraling downwards? There used to be some very good Indian Members here, but now all the kiddies are signing up.

It's all for the money.

Lmao. You guys take abuse and love it. I say something kind to Indians so that they will stop talking ****. Some of the rational ones get the hint, while the others that continue get verbally slapped. They get abused and banned yet still come back again and again. It is not us that are your captors, but the your own inferiority complex.

Lol yeah they do enjoy being abused they live for it. In fact there were abused all their life, they were abused for more than a thousand years after while I bet abuse starts to feel good. Lol

\
I am sorry.. but what do u mean? U mean ask Sri Lankans if they r tough people?

ask how they had their arse handed to them by the tamil tigers....but then if being racist is what qualifies as tough..wo..then i humbly submit we are not that tough...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom