What's new

Howrah: Mentally challenged woman allegedly raped in ATM

truthlover

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Kolkata: A mentally challenged woman was allegedly raped by a miscreant in an ATM in West Bengal's Howrah district early on Wednesday, police said.

The incident happened in the Nazirganj area. The accused has been arrested, a police officer said.

Witnesses said the accused saw the woman near the ATM and sexually assaulted her. There was no guard present at the ATM to prevent the crime.

The man was caught by two people of a who were passing by and they handed him over to the police.

The woman has been admitted to a state-run Hospital in the district and medical tests have been done.
Source:
Howrah: Mentally challenged woman allegedly raped in ATM | NDTV.com

Yeah these threads are borderline retarded. Please no more rape threads.

My dear Pakistani friends, please lets end these rape threads

Why? is it legitimized in India? or you have personal issues?

Yeah these threads are borderline retarded. Please no more rape threads.

In Pakistan Mukhtar Mai won international awards for faking rape.... why is it retard to talk about it, when same thing happen in India?

In Pakistan Mukhtar Mai won international awards for faking rape.... why is it retard to talk about it, when same thing happen in India?

Because it dosent make any sense. Everyone is disgusted about the string of rape incidents more than that is there anything to discuss?

Feel like hanging the guy to death but is there any thing to discuss? If so please suggest what do you want to know about?

There is something known as moving on. Which i believe you're not familiar with.

As i said the issue is chronic, it lies in the fact that Indians like only son and not daughter getting born, a woman is considered curse and bad omen, in rural areas they burn them with dead old men, and in urban areas they just don't let them born.
RAW has imported many girls from Afghanistan but its not enough to neutralize the huge offset of abortions and burning.

There is something known as moving on. Which i believe you're not familiar with.

There is well known love for India among a particular Pakistani sect.

As i said the issue is chronic, it lies in the fact that Indians like only son and not daughter getting born, a woman is considered curse and bad omen, in rural areas they burn them with dead old men, and in urban areas they just don't let them born.
RAW has imported many girls from Afghanistan but its not enough to neutralize the huge offset of abortions and burning.

And which sect is that?

There is also well known racism and low minded bigotry prevalent in Pakistani members here.

Because it dosent make any sense. Everyone is disgusted about the string of rape incidents more than that is there anything to discuss?

More disgusting is doing rape, and of you wish it should not be posted on international forums.. than you must be proud that only 1 in 100 rape of India make it to news.

More disgusting is doing rape, and of you wish it should not be posted on international forums.. than you must be proud that only 1 in 100 rape of India make it to news.
iam gonna make a rape thread on pakistan as well

There is also well known racism and low minded bigotry prevalent in Pakistani members here.

Too bad! do you want to discuss it here or in separate thread?

what not make thread of lagalised rape in Pakistan...marrying multiple women and 55 year old baba jis marrying 5 year olds. that is marriage huh

Back
Top Bottom