What's new

How will the withdrawal of U.S. forces from Afghanistan affect U.S.-Pakistan relations?

Sir I asked you a very specific question
questions are different from assertions.

Yoda says

You made some assertions.

And I am saying you do not need to.

When you can call your reps, then why to play "should-a, could-a" game.

questions are different from assertions.

Yoda says

You made some assertions.

And I am saying you do not need to.

When you can call your reps, then why to play "should-a, could-a" game.

Bhaijan aap kyun qatra rahain hain -- Manay to hath utah liyain hain is waqt -- App kahain kay statement true hay.

Bhaijan aap kyun qatra rahain hain -- Manay to hath utah liyain hain is waqt -- App kahain kay statement true hay.

bring me the numbers bhai

Show how US budget is fairing this year

Why to talk about supposed and hawai bataain.

This time US can not abundan Pakistan because its not 80's anymore and more stack in central asia and pakistan is nuclear power .

bring me the numbers bhai

Show how US budget is fairing this year

Why to talk about supposed and hawai bataain.
Sir numbers kahan aa gaya -- app kah rahay hain kay Afghanistan say iad kay paysa bacha kar doosary cheezoin pay kharch nahin kiya jaa sakta.

Agar aap ko itna yakeen hay to maidan main aain.

They will not lose influence on pakistan they know if they stop aid they cannot influence pakistan and then pakistan will be completely with china and will be very hard for US to set foot in central asia.

I am not so sure

They will not lose influence on pakistan they know if they stop aid they cannot influence pakistan and then pakistan will be completely with china and will be very hard for US to set foot in central asia.
India can fly them over

India has nothing to do with US we only walk till it benefit both we are not missionaries.

quote="FaujHistorian, post: 5167064, member: 38719"]India can fly them over[/quote]

Afghanistan no important?

number aap nay laya post #3

Sir mayra is waqat siraf ayak nukta hay aur who yay ibarat hay:

Let me state this as an assertion: Over the next year(s) if we decide to cut spending on Afghanistan - that money is fundamentally somehow non fungible that the following are not possible:
1. It cannot result in a saving to the US Taxpayer
2. It cannot be help fund say US domestic programs
3, It cannot be spent on programs say in Chad?

Aap say darkhast hay kay aap isay durast ya ghair-durust qarar dain.

Agar aap mayra khayal jaana chahtay hain to yah ghair-durust har -- aur maira khayal hay aap yeh kah rahay hain kay ya uper wali ibarat durust hay.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom