What's new

How will PTI fight against Zardari corruption?

Strike X

Reaction score
So how will PTI fight against Zardari corruption? do we have enough evidence on papers to show it to SC?

Dr Asim bolenge as wada maaf gawah like many others.

Pehle usko wapis to lao

More than nawaz .. I always wanted zardari to be humiliated and exposed .
It's sad PPP ruled us five years so badly . They looted us so much and gone away easily ? He humiliated our country and made pakistan look like a begger .. he should be humiliated .

He takes that guy down. Make him president for life.

Zardari can't be taken down so easily. He is cunning and smart and he actually knows politics and the way to create alliances and he keeps everybody on his pocket.

Nawaza is nothing compared to zardari. The difference between their political and mental capabilities is like the differences between the size of pakistan and the SUN.

To take this guy down, you need 20 imrans, 5 raheels and 2 zia ul haqs and even then you better hope he doesn't escape into asylum.

Zardari can't be taken down so easily. He is cunning and smart and he actually knows politics and the way to create alliances and he keeps everybody on his pocket.

Nawaza is nothing compared to zardari. The difference between their political and mental capabilities is like the differences between the size of pakistan and the SUN.

To take this guy down, you need 20 imrans, 5 raheels and 2 zia ul haqs and even then you better hope he doesn't escape into asylum.

We need one legitimate fir.
And an honest officer.

Stop creating idols out of quick sand.

Allah ney insan ko sirf niyat aur koshish di hey kamyabi wo deta hy :D

All we need to do is keep the heat on Swiss cases and not chicken out

We need one legitimate fir.
And an honest officer.

Stop creating idols out of quick sand.

I am not creating idols out of sand but highlighting the difficulty of the task.

You mentioned two things.

I am sure in his days he had countless FIRs but they all were quashed.

An honest officer. An honest officer caught ayyan ali and he was shot and murdered and ayyan ali is now abroad. An honest forgotten and dead and the criminal enjoys the Arab countries.

If we can't grab foot soldiers then how the hell can we grab mafia leaders?

At least the military put him in jail and shaved his mooch and head. They did the same with rana sanaullah so they got the furthest in putting an end to the king of Godfathers.

We need a plethora of honest officers, honest institutions, honest NAB, honest judiciary, honest political party ( so that he can't weasel his way through alliances and favors) and most of all an intelligent nation that won't vote for him or his corrupt party and last time I heard Bhutto was still alive in sindh.

Allah ney insan ko sirf niyat aur koshish di hey kamyabi wo deta hy :D

All we need to do is keep the heat on Swiss cases and not chicken out

Hey believe me the day he gets caught and executed is the day I celebrate. I openly advocate the killing of PPP and their jiyalas in the streets for what they did in 2008-2013 but I can't see it. Well I couldn't see nawaza and his cabinet being kicked out as well but this, this will be a hard battle.

If somehow PPP gets quashed then we can corner him or atleast have him vanish from pakistan.

It will take long time for him as was the case with Nawaz, BUT If he will come in to power, He will surely take him down.

I don't know why but I feel like IK has not guts and enough support to go against Zardari. It takes a lot of courage, dedication, consistency and mostly a powerful mind that will ensure an end to Zardari's Corruption Mafia. At first, IK has to gain confidence of Sindhis. Without their help, it will be like a regular case, but unfortunately his main concerns are something else. However, Zardari is not a pool fish like Nawaz, he can be shark of a deep sea. So it is harder than prior times, but not impossible.

an independent NAB, FIA is enough to take him down ... that can only happen if the head of the state is not corrupt ..... JIT's members performance is in front of you ... how they worked .... nawaz had only one ishaq dar who became state witness .... zardari has many like dr. asim, sharjeel memon, uzair baloch etc ... all one need is to hit them in right place !!

Swiss cases, Dr Asim... a lot of luck. Panama was the luck that helped him bring down Ganja. He needs to win the election to be able to take on Zardari. The status quo parties are all brimming to the ears with corruption - they have no interest in taking on each other.

By getting all corrupt PPP wadayray to join PTI :pakistan: then they will go through the insaaf laundry service and come out clean :wub:

Back
Top Bottom