What's new

How will PTI fight against Zardari corruption?

So how will PTI fight against Zardari corruption? do we have enough evidence on papers to show it to SC?

We have entire PPP sitting in Pakistan and Imran Khan want to prosecute zardari before any one else, which shows Imran Khan either doesn't know how to set priorities or is perhaps trolling the nation.

Line of action should be to focus on open corruption of Yousaf Reza Gillani, while he is still in Pakistan, and potential JIT can easily organize evidence.

On the other hand, If Imran Khan was any serious about exposing corruption of Zardari, he would have started cases against him much before beating the drum of Panama, which was hung around his neck partially by nature and partially by Sheikh Rashid.

but still a tool for any means.
if u cant get results from sunnar ke hotharie..
time for lohar ka sledge hammer

Zardari ki luck run out hogai hai.

Checkmate hogaya ha usse.

Ab wo nature pe hai how he breath his last

Zardari ki luck run out hogai hai.

Checkmate hogaya ha usse.

Ab wo nature pe hai how he breath his last
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Zardari is an Evil Genius.... NOONs are mota damag evils,. but Zardari is not,.. Taking him down would b some accomplishment,..

More than nawaz .. I always wanted zardari to be humiliated and exposed .
It's sad PPP ruled us five years so badly . They looted us so much and gone away easily ? He humiliated our country and made pakistan look like a begger .. he should be humiliated .
..humiliated ? This murderer,who looted the country with and without the connivance of his wife and help of Altaf mqm wala thug,must be brought to justice with all the loot recovered and put back in national coffers.

More than nawaz .. I always wanted zardari to be humiliated and exposed .
It's sad PPP ruled us five years so badly . They looted us so much and gone away easily ? He humiliated our country and made pakistan look like a begger .. he should be humiliated .

of course He should be humiliated but nawaz sharif looted 100% more then Zardari. ishaq dar ne bht maal khaya ha aap bad ma pata chle ga ........

That is not Imrans priority because he cant win seats in Sind
no actually Zardari never had opposition party like PTI. PTI are not friendly opposition. Kahan peet parh k pasa nikalana tha. PMLN let every case go one by one. As Imran say the different side of different coins.

Your leader is gone. Zardari is next

By getting all corrupt PPP wadayray to join PTI :pakistan: then they will go through the insaaf laundry service and come out clean :wub:
Did imran stop NAB or FIA OR PML-N to take actions against them? PTI cant scrutinized as they have no resource to do it.

Panamagate is wide as khaiber pass. Ghaddari is in there already. Panamagate will make it own course. Ghaddari will not escape. Next 6 months, there will be a bonanza of cases against sharifs and pets, all alligators will rip apart and expose each other

no actually Zardari never had opposition party like PTI. PTI are not friendly opposition. Kahan peet parh k pasa nikalana tha. PMLN let every case go one by one. As Imran say the different side of different coins.

Your leader is gone. Zardari is next

This Khakan Guy must be your leader then since you worked so hard to bring him in, he comes in with an empty brief case, let him fill it in then Imran will work to remove him..then next, then next

Nawaza is nothing compared to zardari. The difference between their political and mental capabilities is like the differences between the size of pakistan and the SUN.
Pretty sure this is not true. Nawaz is a PhD to Zardari's Masters. Plus, at least Zardari as bad as he is, would never conspire against the army with India. Zardari just gets more flak because him being a non-punjabi, so he gets no sympathy from punjabis unlike nawaz, also, zardari doesnt have good reputation unlike Nawaz who potrayed himself as pious man (i would not comment on how pious Nawaz is because I am no one to judge on that)

Back
Top Bottom