What's new

How Will Iran React to the Saudi Led Operation in Yemen?

I don't know, what should you do?

serious_cat_in_suit-14343.jpg

Remember Saudis hold the biggest trump card i.e. Oil. They can punish Iran by bringing oil at the lowest levels and try to squeeze Iranian funding. The Iranian revenues are rubble denominated and Russia too like Iran is deeply dependent upon oil. A record low prices are likely to put enormous pressure on rubble, resulting in high depreciation and further destruction of Iranian sovereign reserves. Israel will try to use her influence on Washington to try to shake US away from Iran and thus effectively Isolating Iran. I hope Iranian policymakers know how much to up the ante.

Remember Saudis hold the biggest trump card i.e. Oil. They can punish Iran by bringing oil at the lowest levels and try to squeeze Iranian funding. The Iranian revenues are rubble denominated and Russia too like Iran is deeply dependent upon oil. A record low prices are likely to put enormous pressure on rubble, resulting in high depreciation and further destruction of Iranian sovereign reserves. Israel will try to use her influence on Washington to try to shake US away from Iran and thus effectively Isolating Iran. I hope Iranian policymakers know how much to up the ante.

I don't think Iran was punished ever for their actions in Syria or Iraq or even in Lebanon.

I don't think Iran was punished ever for their actions in Syria or Iraq or even in Lebanon.
One big relief was the partial lift of sanctions imposed by US. KSA can't impose sanctions on Iran, but they will try to do whatever in their power to even the odds. Or it may also be a well thought out effort of Iran to boost the oil prices by increasing volatility in ME.

I think you 2 guys watch too much Hollywood movies. .

Hollywood movies??

it's a very real possibiility that a large scale war between KSA/Sunni alliance and Iran/friends

pre 9/11 I would of said it'll never happen, but things are escalating fast in the Muslim world and between NATO and Russia.

I would be concerned.

Last edited:
Iran has already attacked .. attacks need not be reported by CNN and RT.

Soheil Know..:closed:

LOL....what in the world are you talking about...

Hollywood movies??

it's a very real possibiility that a large scale war between KSA/Sunni alliance and Iran/friends is really possible.

pre 9/11 I would of said it'll never happen, but things are escalating fast in the Muslim world and between NATO and Russia.

I would be concerned.

You ready to die together in nuclear blasts bro? :lol:

Iran did nothing when their diplomats were murdered in Afghanistan, so what makes you think they will help the Houthis now? Mullahs are not a reliable partner to have.

@ f117,
I doubt anybody has put a gun to your head, ordering to post your ignorant comments! For Gods sake read a book, learn something before you open your mouth and speak about thing, you absolutly know nothing about. You could at least Google the origins of wahabism and learn what the SUNNI people of Damascus did to the original spiritual father of wahabism, whos's ideas were repeated by wahab!
And when it comes to Afghanistan, either you are ignorant of the facts or simply don't know. If you want to learn something stop watching and getting your INFORMATION from tv!
We had amassed 2-300 000 soldier at the afghan border to go to war, when the taleban fell on their knees and begged the UN TO MEDIATE to avoid a war!!
But how could you know that! YOU ARE JUST AN ALIENATED IDIOT, THINKING YOU KNOW IRAN OR IRANIANS!
One idiot after an other just vomitting mullah this and mullah that, A billion idiots like YOU are not worth the snot from the nose of a single mullah, you halfbrain idiot!

@ f117,
I doubt anybody has put a gun to your head, ordering to post your ignorant comments! For Gods sake read a book, learn something before you open your mouth and speak about thing, you absolutly know nothing about. You could at least Google the origins of wahabism and learn what the SUNNI people of Damascus did to the original spiritual father of wahabism, whos's ideas were repeated by wahab!
And when it comes to Afghanistan, either you are ignorant of the facts or simply don't know. If you want to learn something stop watching and getting your INFORMATION from tv!
We had amassed 2-300 000 soldier at the afghan border to go to war, when the taleban fell on their knees and begged the UN TO MEDIATE to avoid a war!!
But how could you know that! YOU ARE JUST AN ALIENATED IDIOT, THINKING YOU KNOW IRAN OR IRANIANS!
One idiot after an other just vomitting mullah this and mullah that, A billion idiots like YOU are not worth the snot from the nose of a single mullah, you halfbrain idiot!
Wahabi, salafi, it's all the same crap. They want to return to 7th century barbarism and kill all those who are against it. Plus they are anti Persian.

If the Mullahs had any balls, they should have launched some ballistic missiles at the Taliban's lice infested heads. Getting your diplomats killed and not retaliating is a major sign of weakness.

Yes and than every Iranian city will face carpet bombing by entire Arab Air Forces
DOnt make me laugh khan. The arabs couldnt defeat little old israel when they united. If a confrontation ever occured most arab countries would back off and it would be only gcc allied woth saudi arabia against Iran and its proxies. Hell would be unleashed on the saudis and mecca would be turned into a parking lot.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom