What's new

How Will Iran React to the Saudi Led Operation in Yemen?

Iran could launch attacks on Saudi Arabia in retaliation to protect their brothers. Open another front.

Iran could launch attacks on Saudi Arabia in retaliation to protect their brothers. Open another front.

lol, Iran lauch attacks on the KSA?? open another front :rofl::rofl: that would be THE front and that would be a major war with the destruction of Iran since it wouldn't be just the KSA they'll be fighting but the entire sunni majority region with U.S/Israel support.

I don't think the mullahs are insane and that brash.

Well this is going to be real messy .And the night mares will become reality if Russia gets involved in the conflict.

lol, Iran lauch attacks on the KSA?? open another front :rofl::rofl: that would be THE front and that would be a major war with the destruction of Iran since it wouldn't be just the KSA they'll be fighting but the entire sunni majority region with U.S/Israel support.

I don't think the mullahs are insane and that brash.

Never know, they wait for the majority of SA's and Egypt's best troops along with possible other allies contributing ground troops to go into Yemen, and then strike hard against Saudi Arabia. I mean seriously, what could Saudi Arabia and the Gulf allies do against Iran? Taking on Yemen is one thing, but Iran, different animal.

Iran will never enter in such a conflict to open a new front , actually if Hothis enjoy supports of Yemeni people which as it seems they do then even if the entire planet want to counter their will nothing would happen let alone Saudi and her coalition.

Never know, they wait for the majority of SA's and Egypt's best troops along with possible other allies contributing ground troops to go into Yemen, and then strike hard against Saudi Arabia. I mean seriously, what could Saudi Arabia and the Gulf allies do against Iran? Taking on Yemen is one thing, but Iran, different animal.

what could they do to Iran? they could do a lot. not saying Iran wouldn't get it's licks in.

what could they do to Iran? they could do a lot. not saying Iran wouldn't get it's licks in.

But think about it, Iran strikes hard and fast and pulls back after the attacks in response to SA and allies attacking in Yemen. Saudi Arabia decides they may not retaliate because the fighting would increase beyond the point of no return where they did not expect to see a fight with Iran. Saudi Arabia is willing to take a few hits because they understood what Iran was doing, but won't push it further. Only thing SA can do is get rid of Iranian influence in Yemen in retaliation.

Iran is playing Guitar but you will hear it later

connie_24.gif

5-serious-cat-should-I-laugh-or-something.jpg

In a war with Iran their navy will be destroyed entirely within minutes and their fighters may have a place to take off from, but they will not have an airfield to return to! Still a single surgical missile right in the middle of their hore of a Kings Palace will end the horehouse of saud! You people forget, that WAHABI ARE NOT SUNNI! What people here seem to forget is, that the entire oilrich Eastern part of Arabia is Shia!
IT IS TIME FOR A REVOLT AND CIVIL WAR IN ARABIA not only to save our shia brothers in Yemen and Bahrain but themselves too and end the horehouse of saud!
Just a Word and I will be there to fight them side by side of you! It will be an honor!

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom