What's new

How Will India's Attempted Hinduization Impact Pakistan and the World?

Not happily, you may be sure.
Oh , I'm famous !
The creature from Gotham city , I am fear for radical Hindus worshiping the living sheva (moodI jee the super tea boy ), thats makes me happy ?lolzz
It doesn't matters , you are agreed with me after a decade but truth prevailed , & i proved my worth at last ?
Being 46 a retired do & die soilder like me ,dont think much , when it comes to see some artificial so called professors not like you are touching the murderer moodi ,s foot ?
That's why m happy with , my 15000 posts teaching equality among Hindus & Muslims of India at PDF ?lolzz
To lessen the radical Hinduism ,s dangerous effects on them ?lolzz

I kinda like Pakistan. Nice hills in the North. Good food. You say why PDF. Why not, I ask. :)
Sure then , you will dreaming to eat our beef karahi famous northern dish ?lolz
I thought , is a sin for any Hindu following moodi jee to , use any thing made in Pakistan in India ?lolzx

Kind of like Muslims have done in the UK? With Muslims patrols offering the protection?

Or better still at Rotherham?
Wow ,
What a shot !
That's nice should try in India , even if these stupid terrorist radical Hindus kill all of Indian Muslims , would they be safe out of India ?lolzz
& any where in the world ?
That's what will be the dangerous impact of the radical Hinduism in India that , the normal Hindus all around the world will become a open , easy target for radical & sucidle muslim terrorists organisations ?
So then , all of the liberal or radical Hindus has to go back to India , to live a safe life ?lolzz

Wow ,
What a shot !
That's nice should try in India , even if these stupid terrorist radical Hindus kill all of Indian Muslims , would they be safe out of India ?lolzz
& any where in the world ?
That's what will be the dangerous impact of the radical Hinduism in India that , the normal Hindus all around the world will become a open , easy target for radical & sucidle muslim terrorists organisations ?
So then , all of the liberal or radical Hindus has to go back to India , to live a safe life ?lolzz

You are mistaken in terms of what will happen.

Anyway, I don't think the vast majority of the Pakistanis can objectively look at this issue (which has nothing to do with them in the first place).

Pakistan has the worst record of treating it's minorities in the world. In fact they have almost wiped them out.

So when you start worrying about minorities in other places, it is really funny.

I would love to see an official Hindu State of India. BTW Pakistan is coming out of Zia era much reformed and determined. On one hand if India is becoming More Hinduized and Pakistan going back to enlightened era of its own history well that is good for the region.

Otherwise a radical Hindu India and a radical Islamic Pakistan are going to result in a nuclear war for sure

All religious scriptures are like that BUT the followers of Gita are as dangerous as followers of other holly books

Yes Followers of Gita are dangerous since they teach tolerance and truth also do not have any religious doctrines to grab the land,resources and political power in the name of God.

Can I not give advise to the Muslims of Bharat? Why would it make things difficult? Life is becoming difficult anyways.

So don't make it worse.

They have to defend themselves against accusations of having more in common with Muslims elsewhere, including Muslims in Pakistan, than they have with Indians of other persuasions, so what do you think it's going to be like for them to be seen listening to advice and homilies from Pakistanis? To those who hound them, Pakistani is the last word in despicable kind. To be found talking to one, or getting friendly with one, or having anything to do with one is an error of major proportions.

Yes Followers of Gita are dangerous since they teach tolerance and truth also do not have any religious doctrines to grab the land,resources and political power in the name of God.

People are just not able to think beyond their own frame of reference.

They are not able to see that the "final and perfect" thingy has a unique psychological impact.

That people who believe in multiple paths to divine and don't believe that a supposed merciful divine would be so insecure that it damns them to eternal hellfire for some silly reasons like "assigning equals" can't behave in the same way as those who are commanded to "kill them wherever ye see them".

ohhh please spare us of this jugulary of words. It is the same followers of Hinduism who are killing, butchering, low cast Hindus and Muslims, expelling entire village in the name of god.

The killing of two minor low cast Hindu kids at the hands of your own followers of Gita, the killing of a Muslim just for keeping beef at home at the hands of your own followers of Hinduism, the killing of a low cast boy (15 year old) in custody of your Hindu police just for flying pigeons? are all acts of innocence right?

People need to see the difference between the systemic bigotry and extremism in Pakistan and some isolated instances in India.

It is not about the incidents themselves though, it is the need to justify the TNT till this day and the hatreds taught since childhood that is at play. These people who didn't lift a finger when Pakistanis were killed in their hundreds of thousands, when millions of kabailis are made IDPs and living in wretched conditions for years, suddenly they start "worrying" about Indians!

You are mistaken in terms of what will happen.

Anyway, I don't think the vast majority of the Pakistanis can objectively look at this issue (which has nothing to do with them in the first place).

Pakistan has the worst record of treating it's minorities in the world. In fact they have almost wiped them out.

So when you start worrying about minorities in other places, it is really funny.
Sure there is no Hindu , chirstian or other living in Pakistan these days ?lolzzz
& why the whole of dam alqeada not went to any other muslim country in the world cause they thought Pakistanis are the best emotional peoples who can save & support their dam group ?
So my friend , if you are going to make Hindustan , then don't cry if the whole stupid but dangerous Islamic terrorists find Hindus as the easiest target any where in the world , let geta save them ?lolzz

People need to see the difference between the systemic bigotry and extremism in Pakistan and some isolated instances in India.

It is not about the incidents themselves though, it is the need to justify the TNT till this day and the hatreds taught since childhood that is at play. These people who didn't lift a finger when Pakistanis were killed in their hundreds of thousands, when millions of kabailis are made IDPs and living in wretched conditions for years, suddenly they start "worrying" about Indians!
Sure banning beef is just isolated incident ?lolzz

Sure there is no Hindu , chirstian or other living in Pakistan these days ?lolzzz
& why the whole of dam alqeada not went to any other muslim country in the world cause they thought Pakistanis are the best emotional peoples who can save & support their dam group ?
So my friend , if you are going to make Hindustan , then don't cry if the whole stupid but dangerous Islamic terrorists find Hindus as the easiest target any where in the world , let geta save them ?lolzz

The maximum victims of these cowardly Islamic terrorists are Muslims themselves. The only thing they will achieve in non Muslim countries is to get the Muslims there kicked out.

Sure banning beef is just isolated incident ?lolzz

There is nothing wrong in banning beef. The wrong thing will be forcing Muslims to eat or sell haram pork or drink alcohol (wonder which Pakistani was famous for having both these haram stuff!).

Like China is doing.

China orders Muslim shopkeepers to sell alcohol, cigarettes, to ‘weaken’ Islam - The Washington Post

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/10/02/china-22-tons-of-pig-meat-sold-as-halal-to-muslims/

ohhh please spare us of this jugulary of words. It is the same followers of Hinduism who are killing, butchering, low cast Hindus and Muslims, expelling entire village in the name of god.

Where is the news and link to these incidents?

The killing of two minor low cast Hindu kids at the hands of your own followers of Gita, the killing of a Muslim just for keeping beef at home at the hands of your own followers of Hinduism, the killing of a low cast boy (15 year old) in custody of your Hindu police just for flying pigeons? are all acts of innocence right?

These are isolated incidents and law and order will take care of these things. There is no doctrine in Hindu texts to kill low cast hindus or other religions because they do not agree to Hindu texts.

Gita does not teach tolerance.
Gita teaches us to distinguish between the good and evil and do one's job without fear or greed. So in that sense the followers are dangerous. :).. because once they decide to do something, they will pretty much do it.

P.S- I don't mean 'doing' by grabbing land , resources etc. ! Leave that to the invaders and converts.

Gita does not teach tolerance.
Gita teaches us to distinguish between the good and evil and do one's job without fear or greed. So in that sense the followers are dangerous. :).. because once they decide to do something, they will pretty much do it.

P.S- I don't mean 'doing' by grabbing land , resources etc. ! Leave that to the invaders and converts.

Gita teaches tolerance in the sense, the teachings do not incorporate any hatred towards other religions.

Gita teaches tolerance in the sense, the teachings do not incorporate any hatred towards other religions.

Other religions are not even discussed in Gita. There were no other religions back then :)
I don't want to go into detail as it will become a discussion, lengthy but interesting. But its not a discussion for tonight.

Lastly Srinivas, Its alright to promote peace and harmony, but taking a stand against injustice and 'adharm' has also been the basic tenet of hinduism. Whether it was Shri Krishna asking Arjun to vanquish the 'adharmi' or Shri Ram vanquishing Ravan. Injustice has no place in society.

That tolerance which you talk of is essentially accommodating all view points and to be fair. That Gandhian shit of turning another cheek has ruined the concept of tolerance for many. I hope you are not one of them.

Other religions are not even discussed in Gita. There were no other religions back then :)
I don't want to go into detail as it will become a discussion, lengthy but interesting. But its not a discussion for tonight.

Lastly Srinivas, Its alright to promote peace and harmony, but taking a stand against injustice and 'adharm' has also been the basic tenet of hinduism. Whether it was Shri Krishna asking Arjun to vanquish the 'adharmi' or Shri Ram vanquishing Ravan. Injustice has no place in society.

That tolerance which you talk of is essentially accommodating all view points and to be fair. That Gandhian shit of turning another cheek has ruined the concept of tolerance for many. I hope you are not one of them.

Gita addresses the whole humanity as one, this is what I have written regarding tolerance.

Back
Top Bottom