What's new

How Will India's Attempted Hinduization Impact Pakistan and the World?

I prefer the name Bharat as that is the native word. The word India is derived from Indus and that river is in Pakistan so in my opinion the word India should not be used anymore. Perhaps Gangia? Hindustan again is derived from the River Indus and relates to todays Pakistan.
Its not your choice to perfare what ever ?
Go to UN with tea boy moodi , take out the name shield from the desk of india ?
Then write BHARAT there , look at others what they think or even act ?
If even one of them wasn't rolling his or her eyes then come back , write bharat on PDF ?

I prefer the name Bharat as that is the native word. The word India is derived from Indus and that river is in Pakistan so in my opinion the word India should not be used anymore. Perhaps Gangia? Hindustan again is derived from the River Indus and relates to todays Pakistan.
Bro change your flags seriously.

One more thing these Hindu pundits has forgotten is , if they chose Hindustan as their new name , it will give new soul to , sikhistan & nagistan for sure to fight within , with support of Pakistan & China , my god Hindustan will be destroyed within hours ?lolzz

One more thing these Hindu pundits has forgotten is , if they chose Hindustan as their new name , it will give new soul to , sikhistan & nagistan for sure to fight within , with support of Pakistan & China , my god Hindustan will be destroyed within hours ?lolzz
Interestingly they are helping themselves to get Hindustan destroyed what a confused nation a country with many names India, Hindustan and Bharat. Sure once civil war start we will help Sikh and Muslim to get their land and create Khalistan, Let Muslim decide they want to be with nuclear big Pakistan or independent.

I'm ready , but as their neighbors we can't let them been destroyed & then becoming rough nation ?
For that we will take over that , destroyed Hindustan of moodi , & will teach the civilization once again , to all remaning naked pujari,s ?
& will teach them the basic lessons of islam for free?

Actually frist , decide once & for all , what it is ?

India , bharat , or Hindustan ?
decide it first , then we will let you know where you are heading for ?lolzz

Russia is not the Germany under Hitler , & Putin is not making any genosides there unlike India where a murderer is being made a PM?

There are many similarities between Hitler's Germany and Putin's Russia. Visit POLAND 1939 = UKRAINE 2014
(This was from the time when Crimea requested to go back to Russia so it is not uptodate.)

Did Hitler make a genocide? Have you just been reading the Victor's History?

Why? Have I not stated facts? Please correct me where I am wrong.

Its not your choice to perfare what ever ?
Go to UN with tea boy moodi , take out the name shield from the desk of india ?
Then write BHARAT there , look at others what they think or even act ?

If even one of them wasn't rolling his or her eyes then come back , write bharat on PDF ?

Of course I can have my preferences and I have given my reasons for them. I also know that Bharat's official name is India. What I was trying to say was that by Bharat using the name India she took a lot of our history with that name. We are the Sons and Daughters of the land of the Indus.
I will try to find a source but someone told me that Quaid-e-Azaam did request Bharat to not use India as the official name as it would unfairly misappropriate Pakistan's share of history.

You mean musharaf as a president visiting India ?lolzz
Not only the radical Islamic powers like Iran & Saudis will break their relations with that so called HUNDUSTAN but also it will attract more of the radical terrorists to show their might on that HINDUSTAN?
even many EU countries will see it , as new NAZI s new birth in Asia ?

You know what?

I feel the same way, but my saying it and your saying it is different.

Just watch it.

Radicalization is just like a spreading disease If India choose to be a Hindu state instead of so called secular state defiantly it effect us not only this further spoil or relation but it will become a cause of more hatred and anti India sentiment in Pakistan and in future it will be more difficult for the leadership of the two nations to normalize the relation because people of both sides opposes this at a point Govts will refrain to do anything against the wishes of masses.

It sure is funny when a person from a declared non-secular state tries to teach others the meaning of it.
Practice what you preach

Are you serious? Are you saying that Modi and co are strategically planning for "Akhand Bharat". This would mean war with Bharat's neigbors and even beyond. No?

No, he is just having fun. That's what most of the guys do here.

Hinduism survived the islamic conquest brought to the Indian sub-continent by the barbarians. While you and your kin converted in droves. Hinduism survived to an extent where it is now the third largest religion in the world. The muslims tried to break us, your ancestors bent over and took it and converted, but we're still here. So, no. It won't be destroyed in a couple of hours, you silly convert.

Interestingly they are helping themselves to get Hindustan destroyed what a confused nation a country with many names India, Hindustan and Bharat. Sure once civil war start we will help Sikh and Muslim to get their land and create Khalistan, Let Muslim decide they want to be with nuclear big Pakistan or independent.

Good luck with that, convert. Just be sure not to slip up and lose more of your country in the process :rofl:

Hinduism survived the islamic conquest brought to the Indian sub-continent by the barbarians. While you and your kin converted in droves. Hinduism survived to an extent where it is now the third largest religion in the world. The muslims tried to break us, your ancestors bent over and took it and converted, but we're still here. So, no. It won't be destroyed in a couple of hours, you silly convert.

The same sentiments, without the bordello language, would have been a nice rejoinder. And I know that these two are among the worst trolls shambling around.

The same sentiments, without the bordello language, would have been a nice rejoinder. And I know that these two are among the worst trolls shambling around.

Shan't we respond in the manner they are most accustomed to? Or would that be considered playing into their schemes?This is what I go through everytime I visit this forum.

Good luck with that, convert. Just be sure not to slip up and lose more of your country in the process :rofl:
Will do care u just don't worry

Shan't we respond in the manner they are most accustomed to? Or would that be considered playing into their schemes?This is what I go through everytime I visit this forum.

I honestly don't know. Sometimes the impulse to pay them back in their own coin becomes overwhelming. But I was told by someone who could be one of my students that tolerating these kids with less than 500 to a 1,000 posts is the sensible thing to do, a chance for them to lose their silliness and mature into good members. That conversation made a huge impression on me. Since then, I've been very tight with my ratings, and have preferred to report bad posts to the moderators for action - they are usually scrupulous about hygiene. On this thread, I have been holding myself back with all the restraint at my command, but at the same time, can't forget that I am 65, and a teacher with students who are twice the age of one of these silly twits - the other one is thoroughly incorrigible - and that perhaps it is better to let the damn' thing pass by.

I know that doesn't apply to you, but at the same time, this is what I sincerely think. You can decide how you want to take my well-meaning advice, and no hard feelings from my side. I feel that this is a truly worthwhile forum, and we need to help to carry the garbage out - that includes bottling up our feelings on these tempting occasions and not feeding the trolls.

For some of these trolls, a full metal jacket is far too merciful; they need a soft-nosed, deeply incised round, splitting on impact into a zillion little pieces. Especially for that excrescence from Gotham City.

Stop this stupid obsession with India. Focus on your own Islam ka qila and other fellow similar Islamic states like Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Somalia, Yemen etc.

Despite your obsession and delusion, India and Pakistan are not competitors. It is a one way pathetic obsession that has taken Pakistan to the brink of failure.

Heed Haqqani's advice and stop this Indian obsession. Even if it makes your whole life so far seem meaningless (it always was).

And start working on doing something good for your country. First by returning to it.

Any religious scripture which teaches tolerance, unity, contains progressive ideas, wisdom and appeals well to todays world context and gives good message to people should be given importance.
Nothing wrong with that.

Most of the Hindu scriptures are universal and consider humanity as one. So the arguments against Gita are not valid.

1) Does any of major religions teach the opposite to "tolerance, unity...all good things“?
2) Does any of those religious fanatics or extremists do not behave violent to the non believers or other believers?

Back
Top Bottom