What's new

How Vloggers are busting the Indian media myth of Hindu(s) persecution in Pakistan

Jagdesh chellani ✔

17.6K subscribers

So a lot of my subscribers asked me to make a vlog on hindus temples,here it is. :)

Hindus Temples in Pakistan

Unlike Godi media, the social media platforms including Youtube/Instagram/Twitter cannot be fully controlled by the BJP govt...and the likes of them.

There is a sudden exponential growth of such vloggers from Pakistan...and about Pakistan by the backpackers and other Vloggers too. And that is changing the false created perception about the country.

...and about the often quoted lies and falsehood in India about Hindu population declined from 23% to 2% or 3%. By their own media, the reason they are against some independent news channel for propagating the truth.

No, Pakistan's non-Muslim population didn't decline from 23% to 3.7% as BJP claims

During the debate on the Citizenship Amendment Bill in Parliament, the BJP repeatedly claimed that population of religious minorities in Pakistan has declined from 23% in 1947 to 3.7% in 2011. Analysis of official data however shows this argument is faulty.

While moving the Citizenship Amendment Bill in the Lok Sabha on Monday, Union Home Minister Amit Shah said at the time of Independence, non-Muslims comprised 23 per cent of Pakistan's population and that by 2011 their share was reduced to 3.7 per cent.

With regards to Bangladesh, he claimed that in 1947, non-Muslims comprised 22 per cent of its population and their share in 2011 fell to 7.8 per cent.

Amit Shah's verbatim quote in Hindi: "1947 main Pakistan ke andar alpasankhyakon ki aabadi 23 pratishat thi, aur 2011 main wog ghat kar 3.7 pratishat ho gayi. Bangladesh main 1947 main aplsankhyakon ki aabadi 22 pratishat thi aur 2011 main wo kam ho kar 7.8 pratishat ho gayi. Kahan gaye ye log? Ya toh unka dharm parivartan hua. Ya wo maar diye gaye, ya bhaga diye gaye, ya Bharat aa gaye."

TRACING PAKISTAN's NON-MUSLIM POPULATION

Pakistan got its identity as a separate nation on August 14, 1947. Back then, Pakistan also included present-day Bangladesh which was known as East Pakistan. These two territories were carved out as a new independent nation with Islam as its state religion.

There is no authentic and reliable official data on the religious composition of Pakistan's population in 1947. While presenting the data on religious composition of Pakistan in 1947 in his speech, Home Minister Amit Shah did not mention his source either. A similar figure was mentioned in an article published by the Hudson Institute in 2013. The artilce 'Cleansing Pakistan of Minorities' was written by Farahnaz Ispahani, former member of Pakistan's Parliament. But she too did not mention the source of her figures.

The preceding figures on Pakistan's religious composition that are available are from Census 1941. But since it was conducted in an undivided India, referring to it is futile as it doesn't reflect the ground situation created just after the bloodied Partition in 1947.

After its formation, the first census in Pakistan was carried out in 1951. This census included both East and West Pakistan.

As per this census, the share of Muslims in Pakistan's overall population in 1951 was 85.80 per cent, while the share of non-Muslims was 14.20 per cent. (Pakistan here refers to East and West Pakistan taken together).

What is important to note in Census 1951 is that Pakistan's non-Muslim population wasn't evenly distributed.

In West Pakistan, the non-Muslim population was just 3.44 per cent, while in East Pakistan (today's Bangladesh) they had a significant share comprising 23.20 per cent of the population therein.

As per Census 1951, share of Muslims in Pakistan's overall population was 85.80%, while share of non-Muslims was 14.20%.
To understand the change in population of religious minorities in present-day Pakistan, we need to separately analyse the trends in West Pakistan and East Pakistan (now Bangladesh).

WHAT HAPPENED IN WEST PAKISTAN

In 1951, Muslims comprised 96.56 per cent of the total population in the territory that is today known as Pakistan. The table below details the religious composition of each of Pakistan's five provinces.

ttps://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/pakistan-bangladesh-non-muslim-population-citizenship-amendment-bill-bjp-1627678-2019-12-12

please do not hurt indians for them pakistan is riddick movie planet . only toughest of toughs can survive here. this is what they learnt from KG classes :rofl:

hero_Riddick-2013-1.jpg

smfi3dxlhptsbilerkvf

The condition of non Muslims is very bad in Pakistan. There is a hidden bias against them present in our society.
We are treating our non Muslim neither according to constitution nor islam.
We should accept the problem so that solution can be found

Hindu father celebrating the marriage of her daughter with her lover , I am sure they will enjoy such happiness anywhere..

I will hold my horses

------------------------------EXTREMELY DISTURBING--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omerkot and therparker and Mirpur khas are the wildest regions on the earth. Many girls abducted from Karachi or hyderabad are also founds in the big hawylis of these region. Wild wild wild area.

The condition of non Muslims is very bad in Pakistan. There is a hidden bias against them present in our society.

and the conditions of Muslims in India has gotten worse, especially with Modi 2.0---The ones who had deep seated prejudice against Muslims have come out with bare fangs...My point is it is still a sort of ruffian, mob culture across vast swathes of the subcontinent.......Hope all this dies before I myself pass away

Omerkot and therparker and Mirpur khas are the wildest regions on the earth. Many girls abducted from Karachi or hyderabad are also founds in the big hawylis of these region. Wild wild wild area.

It's bad what we do to our own people...I have zero religious bone in my body, and it pains me people from the same race, same region and same language doing this to eachother...of course Indians have taken the cake the past year

14 year old girl running with 40 year old lucky Hindu girls ..... I can bet they can never get such treatment anyehere else
If a muslim girl run away with a muslim guy her parents will file an abduction claim.

With jahils yes....with me NO. They are the white in our flag without them our nation isnt complete

Hindu father celebrating the marriage of her daughter with her lover , I am sure they will enjoy such happiness anywhere..

If a Hindu girl elopes with a Muslim boy in love relationship, the father and the family mostly files a case of abduction and forced conversion...

They the Hindu girls in many cases want to escape the caste based discrimination intrinsic to the system...

https://www.dawn.com/news/1475526

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom