What's new

How two Iranian guys apparently heading to Europe ended up on a Malaysian flight to China

Malaysia cut relationship with Iran and boycotted their product, they also banned Shi'asm in their country last year so perhaps the Mullah could be behind this since Shias are mostly Iranian loyalist which means they can be agents.

Shiites Banned in ‘Tolerant’ Malaysia - The Jakarta Globe

Iran still has diplomatic relations with Malaysia. Stop the stupid trolling. Malaysia only banned Malays from converting to Shia, they didn't cut relations with any country.

The Jews did it, right?

Hell yeah you did! Since you have the power to control the weather and almost all aspects of time and space, this would have been a piece of cake!

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I smell sth fishy. Like in Boston-Staged drama, they gradually released bits of info and tried to give it realistic turn of events. Unlike 911 where they started taking names more suddenly.

If the news of passenger's cell phones still ringing is true, then my conspiracy is even more strong.

In 911 Arabs were implicated. In 7/7 and 26/11 ethnic-Pakistanis, and in Boston Chechnyans,,, this time it could be "Iranians".

In Boston they made sure to kill one (or more?) Chinese student. Reaction of Chinese ppl wasn't as aggressive as they expected. So This time why not take the whole plane down full of Chinese passengers, and gradually expose it as a terror attack.Hoping that Chinese will finally be combative towards Muslims. At the same time maligning Iran.

I hope I am wrong.

They plan such things all the time:

No, i didn't say what you understood. Never mind.

Did you watch the video? Think tank guy said Iranian submarine goes down & who knows it might never come back up again.! That's the kind of tactics I was pointing to. Like many alleged hijackers of 911 were found alive in Saudia...!!! Only their identities were used, they were NOT boarding those planes in person. That kind of thing. And about Boston, do you know 2 of alleged criminals were relatives of CIA's Graham Fuller.!!

But forget it, ignore my post.

You take the conspiracy theorist crown away from Bangladeshis on PDF.

Back
Top Bottom