What's new

How Turkey Arms and Sends Wahhabi Jihadists into Syria

Syrian Lion

Reaction score
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
This report shows how Turkey allows jihadists from all over the world to use its land as a stonghold in order to fight the Syrian government. Turkey also arms the jihadists, provides them with medical treatment, and allows them to cross the Turkish-Syrian border freely without any restrictions.

@ Turkish mod this is about Turkish defence it talks about how Turkish government gives terrorists weapons and that falls under the category of Turkish defence...

This report shows how Turkey allows jihadists from all over the world to use its land as a stonghold in order to fight the Syrian government. Turkey also arms the jihadists, provides them with medical treatment, and allows them to cross the Turkish-Syrian border freely without any restrictions.

@ Turkish mod this is about Turkish defence it talks about how Turkish government gives terrorists weapons and that falls under the category of Turkish defence...

Does Turkey will provide them Shelter,food and medicines too...

turkey should let syria kill all sunnis.. lan aq ibnesi!! how many years did you support pkk terorist in syria?you know how many turkish soldiers died cos syria..shut up.

pkk? pkk has no affiliation with Alqaeda what so ever... in addition... Syria cut all relations with PKK in the 90's, and Bashar Alasad had no business with pkk at all...

Bashar Alasad had no business with pkk at all...
You believe your own sh*t??... Now I tell you a secret; Syria never cut ties with pkk/kurds, Esed kept that weapon somewhere else to use back against Turkey just like others.

Read this first

Discussions related to Turkey's
military and its strategic affairs.
Information regarding its
military, and detailed
specifications on its military
equipment.

Tell me which part is related with that "How Turkey Arms and
Sends Wahhabi Jihadists
into Syria" ?. There's been a lot of mess at our section, so we took major steps such as strictly forbidden political threads. Don't mix Political affairs with Strategical affairs. Yes, you are free to post whatever you want under the rules. But here's not the right place for you to spread you anti-Turk propaganda. Thread moved.

Do not make up arguments to justify Erdoğan's interference into Syria.
Current Assad didn't supported PKK, if he did how we had good relationship until the civil war ?

To justify Erdoğan? You have a narrow sight mate, thats all I'd say... HINT : Pkk is a the easiest way to threat Turkey which is easily controllable by also your grandma, if she feeds the dogs damn well. I can name you more than a dozen countries which support(ed) PKK, probably you already know that but your political/strategical understanding level doesn't let you to see what already in front of you. One more hint for you; All of our neigbors' Intelligences have connection with PKK directly or indirectly, anyway I don't expect you to get my point.

To justify Erdoğan? You have a narrow sight mate, thats all I'd say... HINT : Pkk is a the easiest way to threat Turkey which is easily controllable by also your grandma, if she feeds the dogs damn well. I can name you more than a dozen countries which support(ed) PKK, probably you already know that but your political/strategical understanding level doesn't let you to see what already in front of you. One more hint for you; All of our neigbors' Intelligences have connection with PKK directly or indirectly, anyway I don't expect you to get my point.
Erodgan is doing great we need to get rid of both the brutal leader Bashar and Israel to have permanent peace in middle east

@Syrian Lion

You bunch of an ............ ,you know how Nazi Germany Invaded Poland ? Russia ? With which Motive ?

You know what is an "Rechtstaat" Really is ? You know really which Role Germany has in Europe ? Really i mean anything does Turkey against Syria ,there is no other Countries ,we did anything to the Country who has Supported a few Years ago over 10 Years PKK and Protect them , and there happens no War between Turkey & Syria ,because Turkey has seen you as a Peaceful neighbour State ,but i forgot ,there was a Time where Crusaders come and who has supported them against again Turks ? IT was Syria ,so your comments are not new and your posting from a TV Channel ,where i don´t know the Name ,there stands the Source is WDR ,but where is WDR Icon ?

Last edited by a moderator:
germany france england russia usa and china are top weapon sellers in the world.

for me better support jihadist then pkk bastards.

Now Assad knows how it feels when you support terrorist. I hope Free Syrian army hangs him from his privat parts for what he did to his own people and all the years he supported PKK.

again PKK are not Alqaeda...while AKP supporting ALqaeda, and they already killed many Turkish citizens thanks to erDOGan...

Read this first

Tell me which part is related with that "How Turkey Arms and
Sends Wahhabi Jihadists
into Syria" ?. There's been a lot of mess at our section, so we took major steps such as strictly forbidden political threads. Don't mix Political affairs with Strategical affairs. Yes, you are free to post whatever you want under the rules. But here's not the right place for you to spread you anti-Turk propaganda. Thread moved.

watch the video... the video falls in all the categories you listed especially this one

Discussions related to Turkey's
military and its strategic affairs.
Information regarding its
military, and detailed
specifications on its military
equipment.

Why does Turkey want to become some sort of a arab style dictatorship. It is doing good in economy etc why is Erdogan destroying Turkey by interfering in internal matters of other countries?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom