What's new

how to thank a post ?

Thank you for your reply. I see that you have nine positive ratings. Could you kindly point to a thread where you got a positive rating.

:) he was taunting out of frustration so never mind.

The positive or negative rating is given by either Think Thank members or admins/Mods who have the authority to do based on some constructive opinion of the posters or for knowledge. Similarly negative rating is given for some mos stupid or most idiotic or against the rules postings.

you and me and others as members of the forum can only thank posts of anyone irrespective of merit or demerits of those posts

:) he was taunting out of frustration so never mind.

The positive or negative rating is given by either Think Thank members or admins/Mods who have the authority to do based on some constructive opinion of the posters or for knowledge. Similarly negative rating is given for some mos stupid or most idiotic or against the rules postings.

you and me and others as members of the forum can only thank posts of anyone irrespective of merit or demerits of those posts
I know a taunt when I see one. It only makes him look funny but that is his right. Any way thanks for information. It is just that I am new to PDF and I am still learning. I just don;t want to make a blunder which would earn me a negative rating.

Thank you for your reply. I see that you have nine positive ratings. Could you kindly point to a thread where you got a positive rating.

Hey I apologise for my sarcasm. As for the positive ratings, I would find the threads I could but they seem to be lost in time. I will suggest that if you want positive ratings then you try to keep your posts informative, thought provoking and original.

As for negatives, don't worry too much. As long as you don't use too much slander or abuse you will be fine.

I'd also like to the opportunity to welcome you to the forum. And I also apologise again for my stupid post, hope you took it in good sport. :enjoy:

:welcome:to:pdf:

Hey I apologise for my sarcasm. As for the positive ratings, I would find the threads I could but they seem to be lost in time. I will suggest that if you want positive ratings then you try to keep your posts informative, thought provoking and original.

As for negatives, don't worry too much. As long as you don't use too much slander or abuse you will be fine.

I'd also like to the opportunity to welcome you to the forum. And I also apologise again for my stupid post, hope you took it in good sport. :enjoy:

:welcome:to:pdf:
Thank you for welcoming me to the forum. I took it in good sport. Now I have a very clear idea of positive and negative ratings. I surely hope one day you will see a post from me which will earn me a positive rating.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom