What's new

How to get a refund of 500 PKR from 2000.

Hello, in 2000, I sent 500 pkr and an application for Pakistan military academy Kakul to the defense attaché in Washington DC. I never heard anything - no one contacted me or sent any correspondence back. I would like to request a refund plus any interests that 500 pkr has accrued.
Please can someone advise how to get my money back?

Thanks! Please no trolling.
Hi,

Statute of limitation has passed to get your refund---. Means that you can reclaim your funds in a certain reasonable time period and not after that.
3-6 months would be a reasonable time.

Hi,

Statute of limitation has passed to get your refund---. Means that you can reclaim your funds in a certain reasonable time period and not after that.
3-6 months would be a reasonable time.
Hi! I’m a huge fans of yours! I know I’m not getting anything back.

I gave exam for the position of assistant professor in 2014. I also paid 1200 as application fee and traveled, like half of the Pakistan for this test.
I passed and stood overall third position in the exam.

Never received an interview call.
The guys who were selected never appeared in exam.

Should I also apply for a refund?
Hi,

That happens---.

Hello, in 2000, I sent 500 pkr and an application for Pakistan military academy Kakul to the defense attaché in Washington DC. I never heard anything - no one contacted me or sent any correspondence back. I would like to request a refund plus any interests that 500 pkr has accrued.

Looks like you are bankrupt these days.

I have been paying for job applications ever since 2009 and still am jobless. In retrospect, I should have invested all that in a small scale business.

Can you buy a burger for that amount? I think the game is not worth the candle.

Back
Top Bottom