What's new

How to respond to Indian false propaganda

Its very strange BD depending on other countires for aid, trade, food, military supplies are posting threads as these.

kobiraaz said:
don't you vietnamese have any other job except ******* ####### to irritate china???...

Don't mind him too much. Best to correct them.

Considering the historical distrust between Vietnam and China and more recently the cold war over some South China Sea islands, it's highly unlikely that a Vietnamese would use a screen-name Chung Wah, which is another name for China. Chung Wah is a common name for 'Chinese restaurants' throughout India and Bangladesh.

Chung Wah is the Cantonese spelling of Zhong Hua. Zhong means 'middle'. Here it is a short form for 'Middle Country', or 'China'. Hua means 'the glory, splendor, or essence of'. Chung Wah (Zhonghua) is a classical and scholarly term to denote China, its culture and traditions.

Don't reply to provocative posts apparently made from some unexpected quarter.

RawPlanLeaked.jpg

My suggestion: make yourself busy to make Bangladesh prosperous. Busy Bangladeshis focusing on Bangladeshi domestic business will have no time for India propaganda, false or not false.

My suggestion: make yourself busy to make Bangladesh prosperous. Busy Bangladeshis focusing on Bangladeshi domestic business will have no time for India propaganda, false or not false.

Agreed. However liars will never prosper.

we need to whole sale ban a lot of indian chu***** on this forum to clean it up..posting from indian propaganda websites tend to pollute PDF in search engines...

WELL WELL, SWELL I AN NOW JOINING IN. A FORMER FREEDOM FIGHTER, ONCE, WELL KNOWN TO THE SHEIKH TWO SON,A RETIRED ARMY OFFICER CUM SECRETARY AND AN FORMER AMBASSADOR.OF BANGLADESH .

INDIAN KIDS THINKS TWICE BEFORE TRYING TO MALIGN THE IMAGE OF BANGLADESH ONCE AGAIN, I WITH MY VAST EXPERIENCE IN THE FOREIGN MINISTRY AND TRAVELLING AROUND THE GLOBE FOR DECADES TRYING TO OUR COUNTRY'S IMAGE ABROAD, I GUESS BY NOW AM SUFFICIENTLY EQUIPPED TO NAIL YOUR FALSE PROPAGANDA ,

WELL ENOUGH FOR TODAY I WILL REVERT BACK TO EACH OF YOUR PROPAGANDA IN SPITE OF YOUR INCOMPETENT RAW FALSE FLAG OPS.

WELL WELL, SWELL I AN NOW JOINING IN. A FORMER FREEDOM FIGHTER, ONCE, WELL KNOWN TO THE SHEIKH TWO SON,A RETIRED ARMY OFFICER CUM SECRETARY AND AN FORMER AMBASSADOR.OF BANGLADESH .

INDIAN KIDS THINKS TWICE BEFORE TRYING TO MALIGN THE IMAGE OF BANGLADESH ONCE AGAIN, I WITH MY VAST EXPERIENCE IN THE FOREIGN MINISTRY AND TRAVELLING AROUND THE GLOBE FOR DECADES TRYING TO OUR COUNTRY'S IMAGE ABROAD, I GUESS BY NOW AM SUFFICIENTLY EQUIPPED TO NAIL YOUR FALSE PROPAGANDA ,

WELL ENOUGH FOR TODAY I WILL REVERT BACK TO EACH OF YOUR PROPAGANDA IN SPITE OF YOUR INCOMPETENT RAW FALSE FLAG OPS.

So Mr. Ambassador and what not of Bangladesh, didn't someone taught you not to write in upper caps?

@Major d1 you got a company here.

WE NEVER HAD TO TYPE THAT'S ONE OT THE TASK OF OUR PERSONAL OFFICERS. WE JUST GIVE DICTATIONS WHILE THE P,O WRITE THEM IN SHORTHAND.
GUESS YOU ARE TO YOUNG TO UNDERSTAND HOW GOVERNMENTS UPPER ECHELON WORKS
.PLUS YOU PROBABLY FORGOT MY AGE, YOU ARE PROBABLY OF MY SONS AGE.

THESE DAYS WE USE DICTAPHONES AND WHENEVER WE HAVE TO SEND A REPORT TO HQ/.EITHER IN CYPHER OR NORMAL. WE DO THE REPORTS AT NIGHTS WITH A COOL HEAD AND HAND OVER THE SAME TO OUR P.O.THE NEXT MORNING.
IN SENSITIVE MATTERS THE P.O S SIT IN OUR OFFICE AND USE OUR PCs, they are then deleted and all drafts are burnt. as paper shredders are not reliable, EVEN THE ASHES ARE MIXED AND SCATTERED. please learn more before hitting the keyboard. .

WE NEVER HAD TO TYPE THAT'S ONE OT THE TASK OF OUR PERSONAL OFFICERS. WE JUST GIVE DICTATIONS WHILE THE P,O WRITE THEM IN SHORTHAND.
GUESS YOU ARE TO YOUNG TO UNDERSTAND HOW GOVERNMENTS UPPER ECHELON WORKS
.PLUS YOU PROBABLY FORGOT MY AGE, YOU ARE PROBABLY OF MY SONS AGE.

THESE DAYS WE USE DICTAPHONES AND WHENEVER WE HAVE TO SEND A REPORT TO HQ/.EITHER IN CYPHER OR NORMAL. WE DO THE REPORTS AT NIGHTS WITH A COOL HEAD AND HAND OVER THE SAME TO OUR P.O.THE NEXT MORNING.
IN SENSITIVE MATTERS THE P.O S SIT IN OUR OFFICE AND USE OUR PCs, they are then deleted and all drafts are burnt. as paper shredders are not reliable, EVEN THE ASHES ARE MIXED AND SCATTERED. please learn more before hitting the keyboard. .

We have think tank like asad71 making in here.
Many people use double or triple accounts here. While the idune character in normal letters active in BD section then his copy T rex is active in Middle East section in bold letters. While asad71 character is active in BD section in normal letters then this one with upper case with grammatical faults. These are all deliberate attempt to hide existing identities.

Many countries of the world do not differentiate between India and Bangladesh.

On many occasions, I have been in presentations where Bangladesh is shown as India.
Where to in Pakistan yeah? Nobody cares about Pakistan other than that they house osama bin laden. Enough said.

I respect your opinion.... but not when you quote other's opinoin.
I am sure you understand it is mutual. No hard feelings against India or Pakistan... I just light up people who seems to be sketchy that's all.

We have think tank like asad71 making in here.
Many people use double or triple accounts here. While the idune character in normal letters active in BD section then his copy T rex is active in Middle East section in bold letters. While asad71 character is active in BD section in normal letters then this one with upper case with grammatical faults. These are all deliberate attempt to hide existing identities.
Oh Great. Do you have a second ID as well? :lol: Also If reported Mods can check and ban multiple users.

Back
Top Bottom